OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We're gonna have to stop trying to build from the back at all costs. It gets stupid at times.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Wanyama put Camacho in trouble with that pass but there's no reason for Camacho to just give the ball like that. He's back to having costly brainfarts. No reason for us to be playing back like that though, the ball should have been going forward.

Reactions: MarkJ

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
I never understand why defenders play the ball in crucial parts of the pitch at the back. You play defense or goal because mostly you can't do sh*t with a ball. Move it forward dammit!

Reactions: ArtPeur

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
Just send the ball the other way if you really don't know what to do with it. It's better than a freaking goal .
I'd rather lose the ball in front than at the back where a mistake will likely cost you a goal but if you watch many games, if you shoot it up front most of the times you get th ball back after the defender heads it towards you.

I'm not saying to dump it all the time but when your in trouble...

Reactions: Pompeius Magnus

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

Never mind, I got it ;)
Gonzalez+1.gif

Reactions: Adam Michaels

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
You just knew we were losing this game with that garbage from toye. Such a frustrating game. Can’t finish. Get called for a dive to even it. Can’t finish. Another peewee giveaway at the backend to choke away a loss. As frustrating as it gets to lose

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
You just knew we were losing this game with that garbage from toye. Such a frustrating game. Can’t finish. Get called for a dive to even it. Can’t finish. Another peewee giveaway at the backend to choke away a loss. As frustrating as it gets to lose
To add insult on top, Miami really sucks. It's not even losing against a good team, Miami can barely play at the MLS level right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad