OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
When you play most of your team's games while being the gk coach at the same time?

:o
:dunno:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I would say less bad things on a cheaper and Canadian Camacho

R2d9ca65f0ca911076dd119e216246d75

"Good Canadian boy!"

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Montreal
Canada needs a win over Aruba today and then at least a draw over Suriname on Tuesday. I caught a good portion of the Suriname vs Bermuda match last night. Suriname definitely recruited some players with talent but it's hard to say how they'll stack up against Canada since Bermuda's trash. Canada need to make it to the octagonal with this squad otherwise it would be heartbreak. I have confidence in this team though. The team that choked against Haiti in the Gold Cup had talent but didn't have players who had won anything. In the past two seasons, Alphonso Davies, Jonathan David, and Cyle Larin have learned how to win at the highest levels in Europe. Hopefully it pays off in the coming games. Go Canada Go!

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Canada needs a win over Aruba today and then at least a draw over Suriname on Tuesday. I caught a good portion of the Suriname vs Bermuda match last night. Suriname definitely recruited some players with talent but it's hard to say how they'll stack up against Canada since Bermuda's trash. Canada need to make it to the octagonal with this squad otherwise it would be heartbreak. I have confidence in this team though. The team that choked against Haiti in the Gold Cup had talent but didn't have players who had won anything. In the past two seasons, Alphonso Davies, Jonathan David, and Cyle Larin have learned how to win at the highest levels in Europe. Hopefully it pays off in the coming games. Go Canada Go!
Herdman has split his roster into two squads. The first will face Aruba and the second will go up against Suriname. A good tactic considering the two games are separated by only two days' rest.

Despite what Suriname has brought in, CMNT should win both games. There's no excuse. If we can't beat a lower-tier team like Suriname then we shouldn't be talking about a golden generation of Canadian footballers.

Reactions: atrud66

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Top 8 is like... top 2 as well. :o

Maybe they should ask Camara and Ciman too
I'm worried about our center backs but adding Camara and/or Ciman will not allay my worries. What we have on the roster is better than those three. Too bad Herdman couldn't work his magic on Fikayo Tomori.

Reactions: atrud66

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Montreal
Herdman has split his roster into two squads. The first will face Aruba and the second will go up against Suriname. A good tactic considering the two games are separated by only two days' rest.

Despite what Suriname has brought in, CMNT should win both games. There's no excuse. If we can't beat a lower-tier team like Suriname then we shouldn't be talking about a golden generation of Canadian footballers.
Couldn’t agree more. Choking is not an option with this group.

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Montreal
3-0 Canada at halftime. Canada's 11 is a B team. Will be a completely different 11 against Suriname. The attack is a bit sloppy but no real threats against us. Sturing has been a liability imo at CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad