OT: CF Montreal thread: Cement Feet, Can't Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Meh, while he's great in 1 on 1 duels and stripping the ball cleanly, his marking is very suspect, looks lost (or maybe disinterested).

The main critics about him are not about his lack of offense, but more about his lack of consistency defensively. He does some things really well, in dominant fashion. But some others are just not good enough.

Yes your are right, I didnt remark it! Anyway, that money could be better spent in my opinion!

HHHJM

Jun 29, 2018
Two former Everton managers for Barça and Real now. Who'd have thought?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You're a marketing guy right? Go for it! Just promise you won't be a stranger if you do get it, you'll be our ''guy on the inside '' :naughty:

I did apply.

They will never call me though. I said too much crap about the rebrand online :laugh:

And, on a more serious note, I do not have experience in B2C. I am a B2B guy. There is a B2B component to that job, but it is mostly B2C.

Being a B2B guy, my knowledge of Instagram and Tik Tok is lacking. Some for influence marketing and shit like that.

I am not a good candidate for what they are probably looking for, but I could easily learn and do it right after a while. So, meh, why not apply and see what's what.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I did apply.

They will never call me though. I said too much crap about the rebrand online :laugh:

And, on a more serious note, I do not have experience in B2C. I am a B2B guy. There is a B2B component to that job, but it is mostly B2C.

Being a B2B guy, my knowledge of Instagram and Tik Tok is lacking. Some for influence marketing and shit like that.

I am not a good candidate for what they are probably looking for, but I could easily learn and do it right after a while. So, meh, why not apply and see what's what.

You could force a new rebrand :o

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
"What would you do first if you were hired?"

"Go back to the old brand and build a LOT of sympathy within the fan base"

"Thank you for your time, sir."

"What would you do first if you were hired?"

'' Fire Kingsley.''

''You're hired''

:sarcasm:

"What would you do first if your were hired?"

"Geez... where do I begin?"

"Just name the first thing that comes to your mind."

"I have a paper here with a lift of grievances from HF."

"From where?"

"Trust me."

*looks at paper and reads it*

"1 - Get rid of potato... signed JunglePete.
2 - It's Djordje, not Georgie.... signed ThaDevilGirl.
3 - More memes to post please... signed ahmedou."

*crumples paper*

"Get out of my office!"

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I just realized that CFMTL's next game is on June 23rd. With all of the international play coming in the coming weeks.

I was looking to see who they will play this week and then saw that they're off for a few weeks.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
How we feeling about this Canadian Squad? How far do they need to get in this tournament to qualify for the 2022 world cup?

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
How we feeling about this Canadian Squad? How far do they need to get in this tournament to qualify for the 2022 world cup?
They need to win the next four games to get to play against Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, Jamaica and three other teams. The best three move on to the World Cup and the fourth-best gets shuffled to another division of international losers where they play each other. The winner from those losers gets to go to the World Cup.

As for your first question. I think Les Rouges may just have the best set of strikers in CONCACAF. The midfielders, full backs and goalies are very good. The center backs worry me.

So that's why I would say the Canada MNT will either finish top two (Mexico, Canada)in the qualifying division or they'll lay an egg and not even make it to the qualifying stage. The centerbacks are huge question marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->