OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
And Wanyama was the glue, did a fantastic job. He should be playing around 50% of the minutes two years later. At least give him the chance to help stabilitze things before deciding he can't.

Yes, that's two good players there. Gone are the days when Ken Krolicki is your first guy off the bench.

Edwards was kept on too long.

Like them both.
I don't know if it showed on TV but Saliba had some good plays in the midfield where he outmuscled Orlando players for the ball before sending it forward.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I don't know if it showed on TV but Saliba had some good plays in the midfield where he outmuscled Orlando players for the ball before sending it forward.

He's been getting better over the last season but was injured a few months ago. He was just plain bad in his reactions a few games ago. I have him playing over Wanyama

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Lassi injured again. Quite ridiculous tbh. Dude is not even playing and gets injured.

Sosa injured again. Wasn't 100%, still gets 100% of the workload. Questionable decision to play him with Corbo available.

Barthélémy Delecroix doesn't have a good rep, questionnable hiring by Renard from the get go.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Lassi injured again. Quite ridiculous tbh. Dude is not even playing and gets injured.

Sosa injured again. Wasn't 100%, still gets 100% of the workload. Questionable decision to play him with Corbo available.

Barthélémy Delecroix doesn't have a good rep, questionnable hiring by Renard from the get go.

Oof

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Aah, that's the IMFC I know

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad