Centre Ice Free Preview: Jan 19th to 31st, where to find it on your dial

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I'm still getting the run-around from Comcast (Denver). They have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. One JackWagon quotes me a price of $123. And some other CrapWeasel told me TODAY that I couldn't sign up for it until 19 January.... ummm, which I informed him was TODAY... I then get put on hold... Dude comes back and tells me to call back after the Free Preview is up...

I.......have......no......words...

Sorry, had to vent. I'll be calling them back a bit later...after I've had at least two shots of Tequila...

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
I'm still getting the run-around from Comcast (Denver). They have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. One JackWagon quotes me a price of $123. And some other CrapWeasel told me TODAY that I couldn't sign up for it until 19 January.... ummm, which I informed him was TODAY... I then get put on hold... Dude comes back and tells me to call back after the Free Preview is up...

Sorry, had to vent. I'll be calling them back a bit later...after I've had at least two shots of Tequila...

At the first sign of incompetence go straight to a supervisor. They are generally much better to deal with than the CSRs and are more likely to offer you a deal to shut you up so they can get back to their game of solitaire/hearts.

I used to work for Bell, its all about the words/phrases you use. I havent had less than 65% off my cellphones, tv, phone or Internet in about 5 years :D

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Shaw has Centre Ice from channel 350 and up in the lower mainland.

Free until january 31st, 49.95 for the season, etc. You need an mpeg-4 capable box in order to watch.

Last edited:

CanucksOo

Jul 29, 2006
California

You should be fine until the free preview is over. By that time, hopefully the useless people at Comcast will have gotten their **** together.

I'm getting the CBC feed for Ottawa/Winnipeg game right now. See if you can find it. (Channel:460 here in California on Comcast).

Nov 1, 2011
Watching Chi vs LAK on 207 right (just HD NBC) - watching the rings getting passed out makes me really want to see this for our team.

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
At the first sign of incompetence go straight to a supervisor. They are generally much better to deal with than the CSRs and are more likely to offer you a deal to shut you up so they can get back to their game of solitaire/hearts.

I used to work for Bell, its all about the words/phrases you use. I havent had less than 65% off my cellphones, tv, phone or Internet in about 5 years :D

Thanks! Here's hoping the 4th, or is it the 5th time is the charm! ; )

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
351 is playing audio for Hawks/Kings but no visual...and 350 is just the free preview screen.

the fuuccckkk shaw?

Johnny Tightlips

Apr 24, 2012
I have Shaw but only 352 works, and it's showing the kings game. The other channels just say this channel should be available shorty. But nothing changes.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Centre Ice on telus doesn't even have the Pitts/Philly game listed. Hmmm....

StringerBell

NBC is streaming it online but the quality is absolutely terrible. I've given up on the game now, just going to flip between Jets/Sens and Hawks/Kings.

StringerBell

Now I can't get the Rangers-Bruins game to work. CI sucks. Will definitely not be subscribing after this poor preview. Did they seriously expect people to buy it when they can't even get their product on TV?

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Now I can't get the Rangers-Bruins game to work. CI sucks. Will definitely not be subscribing after this poor preview. Did they seriously expect people to buy it when they can't even get their product on TV?

It's on NHL Network...not sure if you have that though...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad