Central

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Sorry, I already penciled Seattle in and Edm moving to central.
Geez, take it easy .... nobody perfect

I'm guessing if they stay with the 8 team Divisions that AZ gets moved into the Central.
-EDM/CGY "Battle of Alberta" is a built in rivalry
-Keep as many Canadian teams in the Pacific as possible to at least give Canada 1 Playoff team on a yearly basis.
-Col and Dallas are much closer to AZ than EDM and already have a lot of travel tied up in the Division.
-AZ (because of their overall bad teams) hasn't built any rivalries that will be missed by fans.
-Tickets are cheap to AZ games and it's not freeze your (bodypart) off cold there in the winter. Central teams do travel well and a chance at a few days in the "not cold" is tempting after the holiday season.

I still think the 8 Divisions of 4 teams is the way to go.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I'm guessing if they stay with the 8 team Divisions that AZ gets moved into the Central.
-EDM/CGY "Battle of Alberta" is a built in rivalry
-Keep as many Canadian teams in the Pacific as possible to at least give Canada 1 Playoff team on a yearly basis.
-Col and Dallas are much closer to AZ than EDM and already have a lot of travel tied up in the Division.
-AZ (because of their overall bad teams) hasn't built any rivalries that will be missed by fans.
-Tickets are cheap to AZ games and it's not freeze your (bodypart) off cold there in the winter. Central teams do travel well and a chance at a few days in the "not cold" is tempting after the holiday season.

I still think the 8 Divisions of 4 teams is the way to go.

My guess is Colorado goes Pacific, edmonton and calgary come central.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Most experts predict the Wild will finish sixth here are the results for most popular vote to least popular vote
6th
5th
4th
7th
3rd
2nd
1st

Last year most popular vote was 5th Wild fininesd 3rd ;)

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Wild finish 3rd again with a shot at 2nd. We all know what happens when everyone else puts us at the bottom to begin the season.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
I've seen change be positive, I've seen change be negative. nhl tonight said coyle needs take the next step since hes the last piece of the burns trade. if all goes right we are capable of another 100 point season however everything doesn't always go right. if avs , dallas & even Chicago play better it could mean less points in the standings for us & bye bye playoffs.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
It's all about health. If our guys stay healthy there's no reason they can't win the central. There's plenty of skill on the ice for the Wild at 100%. Gotta get lucky and hope the inevitable injuries don't impact the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad