Central

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
3rd-5th. Blues and Dallas will probably be the other teams there, I expect the wild to make the playoffs so they will have to play well in a tough division again.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can see them finishing anywhere from 3-6. If I had to pick right now it'd be:

1) Winnipeg
2) Nashville
3) Minnesota
4) St. Louis
5) Colorado
6) Chicago
7) Dallas

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
3rd.

For other teams, the only thing I predict is Winnipeg taking a step back. I feel their season was partly a fluke and their roster is also downgraded.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
On paper rosters, not accounting for injuries and player regression I have the Central as (4th-7th is close and changes per my mood):
1. Jets
2. Preds
3. STL
4/5. Avs/Stars (coin flip)
6/7. Hawk/Wild (coin flip)

Gut feeling is the Wild finish within +/- 3p of 2nd WC cutoff. If Dub, Koivu, or Staal is injured for a significant amount of time the Wild's season is effectively over and need to go into sell/tank mode for the rest of the year.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I think St. Louis is a good team because of Tarasenko, Schwartz, & co. but I am not of the opinion that they got massively better because they swapped Statsny with O'Reilly, and Sobotka and Berglund with Bozak and Perron. A better? Sure. A lot better? We'll see. Fabbri coming back should help. But their forward group is now looking a lot different from the days of the big, bad Blues.

And Dallas? Again, they will be better, but not by a lot.

Reactions: Minnesota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad