Central Division First Quarter Analysis Part 2

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I mean.... the most casual Wild fan in the world could have made that analysis. Doesn't make it wrong, and it's well written, just stating the facts ma'am

f***... I can't wait until we move out of mediocrity in 17.283 years

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I mean.... the most casual Wild fan in the world could have made that analysis. Doesn't make it wrong, and it's well written, just stating the facts ma'am

f***... I can't wait until we move out of mediocrity in 17.283 years
It doesn’t matter the regime in charge. It doesn’t matter the veracity of the division foes. The ownership group makes no difference. Even hitting a once in a generation talent in the 5th round who scores 120pts and elevates 4th line grinders to 1c’s can’t change it. This is Minnesota sports and we are curse bound to be perennially disappointed and have 90% of us try to find the silver lining in that. Welcome to the suck, have a nice stay.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It doesn’t matter the regime in charge. It doesn’t matter the veracity of the division foes. The ownership group makes no difference. Even hitting a once in a generation talent in the 5th round who scores 120pts and elevates 4th line grinders to 1c’s can’t change it. This is Minnesota sports and we are curse bound to be perennially disappointed and have 90% of us try to find the silver lining in that. Welcome to the suck, have a nice stay.
We had an interesting potent attack, but decided to trade away one of the main pieces, and keep mediocre depth pieces instead. this has nothing to do with being cursed, and everything to do with a GM who is incompetent, and a coach who is more comfortable with mediocrity than high end talent.

Reactions: TaLoN

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
We had an interesting potent attack, but decided to trade away one of the main pieces, and keep mediocre depth pieces instead. this has nothing to do with being cursed, and everything to do with a GM who is incompetent, and a coach who is more comfortable with mediocrity than high end talent.
You may think that it isn’t a curse but it is. Even when we get nice things they are guaranteed to be squandered without any justification or application of common sense. Stars draft Modano and have a contender? Move them to Dallas for their cup. Gaborik? Failure after failure. Suter and Parise? Massive disappointment. Fiala? I think you know Kap will be playing in NY in a few years. Boldy on an island. Rossi a bust. Nothing will ever go right for this team or these players as long as they reside in this state. It’s pervasive across all 4 major sports.

Reactions: Bdub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad