Center Ice to carry Olympic games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly Flyer Fan*

pelts35.com said:
Given that Center Ice has carried WJC games, anyone have any idea if they will carry any Olympic games? :dunno:

No, they will all be on NBC

Philly Flyer Fan*

pelts35.com said:
Every game?

I figured (hoped) that with 10 empty channels that maybe Center Ice would broadcast some/all of the games, even if on tape delay.

Maybe but I doubt it. I read/heard that NBC was to carry all hockey games. Some obviously will be on tape delay, but all be on television.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
pelts35.com said:
I figured (hoped) that with 10 empty channels that maybe Center Ice would broadcast some/all of the games, even if on tape delay.
NBC owns all of the US TV rights to the Olympics.

Last edited:

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
pelts35.com said:
Every game?

NBC owns a bunch of other channels (MSNBC, USA, etc.) and as they have in the past, they'll have Olympic coverage on most of them.

Someone should dig up the complete schedule (if it's around somewhere) and sticky it since this keeps coming up.

Holly Golightly

Aug 3, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Sotnos said:
NBC owns a bunch of other channels (MSNBC, USA, etc.) and as they have in the past, they'll have Olympic coverage on most of them.

Someone should dig up the complete schedule (if it's around somewhere) and sticky it since this keeps coming up.

I tried to find a listing of just the USA Men's Schedule/TV coverage but came up empty. I'll do a little bit more digging around today (if work allows). I did however find this bit of information at USA Hockey's Official Site:

USA Hockey Article

;)

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Remy said:
I tried to find a listing of just the USA Men's Schedule/TV coverage but came up empty. I'll do a little bit more digging around today (if work allows). I did however find this bit of information at USA Hockey's Official Site:

USA Hockey Article

;)
Thanks, that helped actually! They gave a link to www.nbcolympics.com - once you're there you put in your zip code and pick your cable/satellite provider and you can get a customized schedule by sport. Looks like most games will be on MSNBC or USA.

sandman441

Jan 25, 2003
ALASKA
Also if you have UHD I think that's Universal high definition I'm not 100% sure they are also showing both the womens and mens games in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->