Center Ice Free Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

veronesepk

Feb 11, 2005
Hey guys,
Does anybody know if there will be a Center Ice Free Preview at the beginning of the year this year? I saw the dates of Oct. 5-12th thrown around somewhere, but I don't know if they were valid or not. Thanks - Keith

veronesepk

Feb 11, 2005
When did you guys order it? I don't even think my cable company us offering it yet...

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
veronesepk said:
When did you guys order it? I don't even think my cable company us offering it yet...

I ordered mine on 9/16

I am in New England and have Comcast

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Aki Fan said:
I ordered mine on 9/16

I am in New England and have Comcast

I'm in Massachusetts, had Dish Network installed on Sunday and ordered Center Ice that day as well.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
oh, and Dish Network will be giving a free preview the first week of the season, but if you wanna buy it, do it before the free preview is up, because the center ice price goes up $30 after the free preview is over.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
ive heard that there is in fact a free preview of centre ice, but the 1st nights games on october 5th are not going to be carried on center ice

also does anybody know when the schedule will be coming out for center ice?

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
So Comcast is offering it in New England, but not here in Florida. This is killing me. Due to my apmt complex I have no choice but to get Comcast, and assumed they'd be offereing Center Ice. If anyone in Fl knows whats going on with it, please feel free to pm me.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
that could be, but ive asked 2 different people at my subscriber and gotten the same answer both times (about the 1st night not being part of the free preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad