Celtics/NBA Celtics / NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Looks like the other Celtics thread has been closed down so I guess I'll start a new one here.

Interesting FA signing by Trader Danny.

from nbcsports.com:

The Celtics are on the cusp of once again tapping into the European basketball market for talent, with the impending signing of Brad Wanamaker.

ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski was first to report the deal.

A 6-foot-4 guard who played collegiately at Pitt, Wanamaker turns 29 next month and was a man in demand with a handful of teams, including the Brooklyn Nets, expressing interest in signing him. Wanamaker has spent his entire pro basketball career playing overseas as well as in the Development (now Gatorade) League with the Austin Spurs.

He's averaged 14.9 points and 4.9 assists and shot 43 percent, 36 percent from 3, in three Euroleague seasons. Wanamaker was MVP of the Turkish finals with Fenerbahce.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
can we expand this thread to include the G-League this season AND keep the NBA Thread for non-Celtics news which Wally had started, or better yet merge the two, because we never know which team you can be recalled from when the 10 day contract window opens....and either the C's don't have that flexibility or the Claws simply don't have that player that can help when needed.....

Last edited:
Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
can we expand this thread to include the G-League this season AND keep the NBA Thread for non-Celtics news which Wally had started, or better yet merge the two, because we never know which team you can be recalled from when the 10 day contract window opens....and either the C's don't have that flexibility or the Claws simply don't have that player that can help when needed.....
I need an aspirin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad