Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Seems a little high, but I have no idea about all the exceptions and such the NBA has. He’s a good player, so as long as the deal doesn’t handcuff the Celtics going forward, I’m ok with it.
It's high, but it reminds me of the deal Avery Bradley signed years ago that was an overpay in the beginning and a bargin by the end. League cap keeps increasing.

If anything, it's a very tradeable salary down the road in any deal for a star where they need to make up a salary gap.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
It's high, but it reminds me of the deal Avery Bradley signed years ago that was an overpay in the beginning and a bargin by the end. League cap keeps increasing.

If anything, it's a very tradeable salary down the road in any deal for a star where they need to make up a salary gap.

I'd rather pay Smart $11 mill a year than pay Jabari "they dont pay me to play defense" Parker $20 mill a year

Reactions: JRull86

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm relieved our toughest player isn't going anywhere. We need him in case Kyrie punks us next summer.

Anyone else see Uncle Drew? I liked it.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBA off season just became boring.....

the Kawhi saga at least kept the league ON THE RADAR, even admist the LEBRON to the Fakers sidebar.....

and now Atlanta gets into it by dealing Dennis Schroder to Oklahoma City in a 3 way trade as Carmelo"Ballhog offense" Anthony GETS HIS buyout and is now out of OKC's 3 way Hydra with Westbrook/PG 13 (Originally was Westbrook/Durant/Harden).... Atlanta won't keep the Ballhog known as Carmelo, but sources persisting Fertitta will jump in and add that ballhog to the Rockets

Atlanta gets a protected 2022 1st round pick... OKC adds Schroder and Mike Muscala

Reactions: McGarnagle

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
NBA off season just became boring.....

the Kawhi saga at least kept the league ON THE RADAR, even admist the LEBRON to the Fakers sidebar.....

and now Atlanta gets into it by dealing Dennis Schroder to Oklahoma City in a 3 way trade as Carmelo"Ballhog offense" Anthony GETS HIS buyout and is now out of OKC's 3 way Hydra with Westbrook/PG 13 (Originally was Westbrook/Durant/Harden).... Atlanta won't keep the Ballhog known as Carmelo, but sources persisting Fertitta will jump in and add that ballhog to the Rockets

Atlanta gets a protected 2022 1st round pick... OKC adds Schroder and Mike Muscala

Actually, OKC added Timothe Luwawu Caborrot and ATL got Justin Anderson as well, with Muscala going to the 76ers.

Of course, all of this is pending a Rosenthal interview for confirmation.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Muscala to PHI is actually low key a really good move for them.

Also: LeBron, Rondo, Stephenson, Ball, McGee and now Beasley on the Lak- ahem, Fakers. What could go wrong?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Schroder and Westbrook is going to be fun watching them battle each other for the ball every nignt.

Schroder is such a clown, cant stands him and his stupid haircut.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Would never happen but what if Melo went to Celtics?

giphy-5-1.gif

Reactions: VegasPatriot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad