Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
we never said Buford is dumb, Mike, we just don't know who's above him to sign off on any trade, if it comes to that.

You JUST SAID they have no interest in Ingram.

This was VP's post.

Maybe I am crazy but I ask for Ball and Ingram plus 2 first from Lakers.

Lakers are acting like they NEED Leanard so why not fleece em?

This is your direct response to that post (you quoted it and everything).

except SA has no interest in those players and RC Buford is like Ainge, despite the turmoil in who's actually making the ultimate decision in SA.... Fakers also looking at Dwight Howard and bringing him back.... who's the Spurs franchise player is going forward if Kawhi wants out

So which is it? Are the Spurs interested in Ingram or not?

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Lonzo Ball read the post again, Mike, is going to SA, SINCE WHEN:rolleyes:

Obviously you are not going to admit you just said two conflicting things, despite literally quoting your own words at you. So a normal day on here.

Also, SINCE WHEN are the Celtics not trading Rondo? Before or after Giancarlo Stanton wasn't being traded to the Yankees?

Last edited:

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
How is every post of his not considered outright trolling at this point? The site has a rule against this very thing.

Is it a side account for a mod designed to drive traffic and clicks? That's really the only explanation at this point.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Hearing Jimmy Butler wants to play with Kyrie. Don't wanna do that trade. Actually don't wanna do any trade at the moment.

Would love if the team could hold onto its young core

Smart
Brown
Tatum
Rozier

lesser extent

Ojeleye
Yabusele

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Lonzo is going in a deal for Kahwi. MARK IT.
Too bad

I want a few months of Lavar/Lonzo, Rondo, and LJ all on the Lakers - plus Lance Stephenson.

James is 33 you can’t piss away his likely best remaining year waiting out for Kiwi.

Spurs will get Ingram and have to take Ball. Popovich ain’t taking daddy Ball’s shit either - this kid could be in for a rough and short career unless he shoots better

The West could be Wild

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So I'm reading this story over at ESPN about what possible moves every NBA team can still make and I come across this piece of bad news about Anthony Davis:

The Celtics cannot acquire a player like Anthony Davis because of the "Rose rule." Boston is only allowed to trade for one player ( Kyrie Irving ) that was signed with the Rose rule.

Here's the entire article: www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23979291/every-deal-all-30-nba-teams-make-2018-free-agency

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
So I'm reading this story over at ESPN about what possible moves every NBA team can still make and I come across this piece of bad news about Anthony Davis:

The Celtics cannot acquire a player like Anthony Davis because of the "Rose rule." Boston is only allowed to trade for one player ( Kyrie Irving ) that was signed with the Rose rule.

Here's the entire article: www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23979291/every-deal-all-30-nba-teams-make-2018-free-agency

Lmao nice rule but yet Kevin Durant, DeMarcus Cousins, Draymond Green, Steph Curry and Klay Thmopson can all play together.

Reactions: sarge88

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Be glad you're in the US, AND CLOSER to the franchise.....

CSNNE/NBC Sports Boston ran all day and night between, the 86 Celtics, the 2008 team and how all that transpired between acquiring Ray/KG.... the Russell statue and the Pierce retrospective/retirement

Reactions: dabid

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Kyrie won’t give closed door commitment to Ainge. He’ll be shopped, can’t lose him for nothing. Looks like Kyrie looking to start his own super team. What does this team look like without Irving?

Tatum
Brown
Horford
Hayward

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Kyrie won’t give closed door commitment to Ainge. He’ll be shopped, can’t lose him for nothing. Looks like Kyrie looking to start his own super team. What does this team look like without Irving?

Tatum
Brown
Horford
Hayward
who says Kyrie's leaving.... my point is realistically did anyone think Cleveland was dealing him here?

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
who says Kyrie's leaving.... my point is realistically did anyone think Cleveland was dealing him here?
Nobody. I read a report he may opt out and consider NY Knicks. He and Butler have been rumored to want to play together. I hope Kyrie stays but he’s an odd duck.

Ainge I’m sure is on it. If he won’t comitt you’d have to think he flips him for a player or assets?

Last edited:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Nobody. I read a report he may opt out and consider NY Knicks. He and Butler have been rumored to want to play together. I hope Kyrie stays but he’s an odd duck.

Ainge I’m sure is on it. If he won’t comitt you’d have to think he flips him for a player or assets?

I mean it's Ainge, so really anything is on the table, but with how bad the East is, even without a commitment froM Kyrie, I think you keep him for a Finals run. Warriors are stacked, but the Celtics starting 5, and bench spots 6-8 as currently constructed actually matches up fairly well with GS. I think you let the year play out and see what happens.

He probably opts out and then re-signs long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad