Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
That Noel injury was one of the more scary things I’ve seen in an NBA game. He was out cold

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Man, Robert Williams has so much potential. I'm curious to see how the kid looks next year and if they'll let him get more minutes.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
on to Miami on TNT;

ALSO NBC Sports Boston likely goes to a variety of sideline reporters as Abby Chin is on maternity Leave as of the Pacer game

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Man, Robert Williams has so much potential. I'm curious to see how the kid looks next year and if they'll let him get more minutes.

Amazing pick for us, this guy screams modern NBA center to me. Very mobile and athletic. Don't get attached to him, though. There is a very good chance he's part of a package traded for AD.

Reactions: JRull86

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Amazing pick for us, this guy screams modern NBA center to me. Very mobile and athletic. Don't get attached to him, though. There is a very good chance he's part of a package traded for AD.
Gotta imagine something like Williams, Brown, Horford (salaries) and multipe 1sts gets it done.

Tatum is 100% off the table for me. A triumverate of Kyrie, AD, and Tatum, with Hayward as their 4th option for the next 4 years wins you a championship.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->