Celtics/NBA Celtics/NBA 2018-2019 Regular Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Celtics extend broadcast partnership with 98.5 The Sports Hub - The Boston Globe

The Celtics and 98.5 The Sports Hub have extended their broadcast rights partnership for the foreseeable future.
No terms of the deal were disclosed, but it is a multi-year agreement. The station has been the official flagship station of the Celtics since the 2013-14 season.

“We’ve enjoyed a tremendous partnership with The Sports Hub,” said Celtics president Rich Gotham, in a statement. “The station’s talent and listeners share great enthusiasm for all things Celtics, and we hope to give them plenty more to be excited about in the coming years.”

Sean Grande (play-by-play) and Cedric Maxwell (analyst) will continue to call the games. They have formed the Celtics’ radio broadcast team since 2001-02 season.

Centrum Hockey

Aug 2, 2018
Celtics extend broadcast partnership with 98.5 The Sports Hub - The Boston Globe

The Celtics and 98.5 The Sports Hub have extended their broadcast rights partnership for the foreseeable future.
No terms of the deal were disclosed, but it is a multi-year agreement. The station has been the official flagship station of the Celtics since the 2013-14 season.

“We’ve enjoyed a tremendous partnership with The Sports Hub,” said Celtics president Rich Gotham, in a statement. “The station’s talent and listeners share great enthusiasm for all things Celtics, and we hope to give them plenty more to be excited about in the coming years.”

Sean Grande (play-by-play) and Cedric Maxwell (analyst) will continue to call the games. They have formed the Celtics’ radio broadcast team since 2001-02 season.
are they moving overflow games to one of the Beasley stations?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This shirt is fantastic.

kelly_heather_NIGHTMARE_ON_CAUSEWAY__07634.1538229744.png

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I like how all the Celtics are amped and talking shit.

Tatum and Morris. Smart about how he loves Boston. Kyrie wanting to stay. I'd say it makes me feel like a kid but the Celtics sucked when I was a kid.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I bought the Celtics shirt but now I want that shirt as well

I sent an e-mail to them asking how much shipping would be to Canada. If it's not too crazy I'm probably buying both. By the way - I love on the Celtics shirt how they used Hayward still wearing his cast. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad