TV: Celebrity Big Brother 3

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Surprised there's not already a thread for this, as I know there's a lot of BB fans on here. Season2 of the celebrity version was the first BB season I watched, and I think it was more entertaining than the 3 normal seasons of BBUS that have aired since.

I just caught the first episode. The "celebrity" aspect is a stretch for this cast. I haven't heard of most of these people, and I honestly thought one of the ones I had heard of was dead. But the fact that they're not big names for the most part might make them play harder for the money. The cast is:

Carson Kressley
Mirai Nagasu
Lamar Odom
Todd Bridges
Chris Kirkpatrick
Cynthia Bailey
Todrick Hall
Miesha Tate
Teddy Mellencamp
Shanna Moakler
Chris Kattan

Any thoughts on it so far?

Last edited:

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Surprised there's not already a thread for this, as I know there's a lot of BB fans on here. Season2 of the celebrity version was the first BB season I watched, and I think it was more entertaining than the 3 normal seasons of BBUS that have aired since.

I just caught the first episode. The "celebrity" aspect is a stretch for this cast. I haven't heard of most of these people, and I honestly thought one of the ones I had heard of was dead. But the fact that they're not big names for the most part might make them play harder for the money. The cast is:

Carson Kressley
Mirai Nagasu
Lamar Odom
Todd Bridges
Chris Kirkpatrick
Cynthia Bailey
Todrick Hall
Miesha Tate
Teddy Mellencamp
Shanna Moakler
Chris Kattan

Any thoughts on it so far?

I have no idea who most of them are aside from Miesha Tate and I assume that's Todd Bridges from different strokes. Lamar is the guy I believe that was Chole K.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad