Celebrity Big Brother 2 (U.S.)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Starts January 21st. Houseguests announced today. They went the "Lets try to get someone to spill info on Trump" route again with including Anthony Scaramucci. A couple of athletes who have interesting backgrounds in Ricky Williams, and Ryan Lochte as well as Lolo Jones. I don't know much about anyone else, but I'm not big on the TV/music/movie/singer side of things.

Full list in link below

Meet the season 2 cast of 'Celebrity Big Brother'

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
will watch cuz its big brother, but i dont care really for the celebrity editions.
hopefuly they do wanna play and not just bail out.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The only people I have heard off in this cast are Eva Marie and The Mooch.

It's not about how big of "celebrities" they are, Z-listers are probably better than A-listers as they don't care that much about their image. Star power wise this cast is probably on the same level as last season's maybe slightly lower as there is no Shannon Elizabeth equivalent but close enough.

Eva Marie is so hot... I am excited to see how shes at this.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Meh... I had no interest in last years and looking at this cast doesn't change that thought for me.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I'll watch because what else is there currently? I will just treat it as a regular season of nobodys, because I think I only know 1 person and maybe recognize 2 other names.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Tom Green is probably going to be the saving grace of this cast.

On a side-note: They should let Ricky Williams smoke weed on there, since it is legal in California.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
This cast is horse piss. Tom Green and Kato Kaelin are the only thing giving it potential. Tom Green is just weird as hell. Boy that guy has fallen off a cliff. He was in a few movies a decade and a half ago. I cant think of any this decade.

Did Kato Kaelin ever become an actor? He's basically known for being the stoner surfer dude who lived in OJ's guest house and starred at his trial lol.

Joey Lawrence is a cool dude but I think we're a decade too late on him here.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Lol Kato Kaelin still thinks OJ is innocent.

Man, I didn't realize that Tom Green was actually once a big deal with an MTV show.

I'll be interested to see Scaramucci and if he Trump stuff comes up. He wasn't originally a Trump guy, he donated to another GOP campaign. Unlike Omagrossa he's likable.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Anyone watching this? So far, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Tamar has to go, she is beyond annoying.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Me and the wife are watching it. Big brother is a show we watch together.

I don't mind it so far, and honestly I didn't mind the first celebrity edition.

I'm hoping Tom Green stays though.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i dont know their names, but Olympic girl makes a final two deal with Eva Marie and loses her mind when she thinks Swimming dude has a final two deal with someone else. whats your problem lol.

i dont hate the show. i just like BB in general. dont enjoy the fast pace of the Celebrity version, but at least they're not quitting like last year.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Sucks that Jonathan left. Just from their intros I thought he was going to be really annoying, but I found myself rooting for him. Can't wait until Tamar leaves though. Hopefully Kandi staying leaves some tension there and gets her out sooner or later

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
After 1 week of the show, I have to say, I am finding that Celebrity Big Brother is better than regular Big Brother.

Most Celebs seem to be playing hard and there has been enough drama and strategy to satisfy me. I did not like the "Mooch" twist but other than than this is probably the most I have been entertained watching BB in a while.

I was dead when Eva and Olympic girl started talking about their F2 alliance name, not realizing Tamar was in the room. :biglaugh::laugh:

I imagine Tamar would be hell to live with but I am LOVING the drama she's bringing. I watched a couple of clips on YouTube of what she has been doing in the house that they haven't aired and the woman is crazy, overly dramatic but so entertaining.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I don't mind Tamar fighting with everyone, that is good stuff. Her diary room shit though.. ANNOYING.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Caught bits and pieces of the last two episodes.. mostly just because it happened to be on the TV.

Just can't seem to get into it full time.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->