Post-Game Talk: Celebration Rock: Canucks 7, Predators 4 - Hail King Ebbetterle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
how the hell did LA go through an entire 4 playoff rounds without any D getting injured? we get one back, another one goes down guaranteed.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Tanev always comes back, hes a warrior, i hope hes not injured here though, weber is not a normal shot.

If anyone deserves a day off its tanev.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I know Kassian was one of the problems on the last goal, but we have to allow some, SOME creativity among our players, no?

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
how the hell did LA go through an entire 4 playoff rounds without any D getting injured? we get one back, another one goes down guaranteed.

I know ... it was freakish. Particularly since one of the D was Mitchell

Outside99*

I really want to know what the plan was for Weber for this game - did the coach give instructions or did the forwards not follow them?

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
I know Kassian was one of the problems on the last goal, but we have to allow some, SOME creativity among our players, no?

He's been horrible all season and isn't getting it... when he does he'll be a frickin' beast who can play in almost any situation. Right now he's a defensive liability... that play (or too many similar ones) happen in the playoffs and he won't see the ice again.

Better to bench/discipline him now and get his head screwed on right BEFORE he makes that mistake in the playoffs.

Back in 94

In Gillis I trust
Jul 21, 2007
Every time I hear Cuthberts voice I think about his call during the game Mitchell rocked Toews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad