Ceci, Formenton, and Dzingle placed on IR

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Prime Neil could take anyone in the 2018-19 NHL.

There are no true "heavyweights" left in the NHL anymore - meatslabs on skates are extinct for the most part.

Sometimes I miss when we used to sign actual golden gloves champions lol

Yablonski.jpg

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
To be fair, the D comes in on a scrum and the faceoff comes out of the zone, so he held back at first, when Ryan had two guys go after him, Boro came in to help out. Not sure why people are complaining about how Boro dealt with it, he did what every coach would have wanted him to do.

BS. Part of Boro's "job" is protecting guys. This team isn't expected to do great things this year, and it's early days - that stuff happens you get your ass in there and help out. Especially when someone goes after Formenton.

If Boro is unable or unwilling (and to me he looked unwilling) to do that part, GTFO.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
BS. Part of Boro's "job" is protecting guys. This team isn't expected to do great things this year, and it's early days - that stuff happens you get your ass in there and help out. Especially when someone goes after Formenton.

If Boro is unable or unwilling (and to me he looked unwilling) to do that part, GTFO.
Concur

Reactions: Blotto71

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
After seeing Matheson getting suspended for a 2 min roughing penalty, how the f*** did they let the cheap shot by Hagg on Formenton go?

Why aren't more people talking about this? This is dirty as f***.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad