Ceci, Formenton, and Dzingle placed on IR

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Anyone know how Formenton got a concussion? I didn't notice anything crazy in the Philly game, was it the scrum pile in front of Pickard?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
There is literally no point to place players on IR if you arent going to fill a roster position for them.

We placed three players on IR and recalled two, that is pointless, also we are sitting with a roster size of 21, so we could have just kept two players off of IR.

Now they must remain on IR for at least 7 days.

Only two games in the next 7 days ..... no big deal here.

Ser Grogu

Dank farrik
Aug 6, 2009
FwDWUpL.jpg

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Anyone know how Formenton got a concussion? I didn't notice anything crazy in the Philly game, was it the scrum pile in front of Pickard?
He also had that big cross-check to the back after he bumped what's-his-nuts into the boards.

Can a whiplash effect give a concussion though?

Reactions: Hands of Stone

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
He also had that big cross-check to the back after he bumped what's-his-nuts into the boards.

Can a whiplash effect give a concussion though?

Yes. I have 2 neighbours who were out of work, both suing, for concussions from whiplash from a car rear ending them.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
There is literally no point to place players on IR if you arent going to fill a roster position for them.

We placed three players on IR and recalled two, that is pointless, also we are sitting with a roster size of 21, so we could have just kept two players off of IR.

Now they must remain on IR for at least 7 days.

Somehow I feel as though this could be the cheapest way to do things.

Colorado fans have to be so pumped.

Well, this lineup minus Ceci may actually hurt Colorado's draft position.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Not being insensitive here, but it should be fun to watch this D play without Ceci.

In a bad way. Ceci was the only defenseman to not allow an even strength goal against last game despite being matched up against the Voracek line. If you thought thing were ugly now, wait until you see the team without Ceci. Maybe then, people will appreciate what Ceci brings to the team.... lol.... who am I kidding.... He will be everyone's whipping boy regardless...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->