Series Talk: CDSF: Nashville Predators vs Carolina Hurricanes

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
I know both teams sat a few players last night but DAMN!! We flew, hit and played the way we should be playing all the time! Olivier and Trenin need to be a little more reserved but I sure did like the style we played.

Reactions: bdub24

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Will be interested to see who they go with in net. I would guess Mrazek so maybe the biggest thing from that game last night was finally being able to score some goals on him.
Mrazek looked pretty rusty last night, dunno if that was just his first game back in a while or what, maybe they wanted to get him tuned up with a game, but... Nedeljkovic sure seems to have stolen the #1 job. And just like we didn't even dress Juuse last night, that's what they did with Nedeljkovic... sooooooo... I would be guessing they start off with him. :dunno:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bit of rationalizing already going into the main board thread (and that random poster that persists in trying to explain why Dallas deserves to play in the post season more than us, lol). It's sure nice not being the favorite. Anything but a sweep is a win, of sorts, and damn proud of what the team already has done. It'll also be hilarious to see the panic and excuse-making from some should we win a few.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Not sure the last time I got a warning but I'm pretty sure I'm skirting the line rn.

Dont get yourself banned right when the fun is about to start. I generally avoid the main boards like the clap and most especially in the playoffs. It's a fruitless, frustrating endeavor to try to use logic over there.

Reactions: bdub24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad