GDT: CDF #6: Dallas Stars @ St. Louis Blues ★ 7 PM CST ★ NBCSN / CBC ★

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Why are we constantly falling or having the puck dribble of the stick with little to no pressure applied by the Blues?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What an absolutely garbage fest but they survived and i can breath again. Kari was absolutely stellar today.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I swear, if we manage to win this series :laugh:

I don't expect anything, though. We've played like **** for all but small pockets during this series.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I figure Vern's parents were there because he thought it was very possibly his last NHL game. So, he scored a goal for the memories, helping to extend his career one game, and potentially 15 games worth.

The way Scevior, Ritchie and Faksa, among other youngsters are playing, I think Moen and Fids see the writing on the wall. I think Eaves will be back, though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean in the interview his parents almost sounded like they know Vernon plans to retire after this season. I do think he could get a contract from another team as a depth player but i don't know if he wants to move for a short contract at 36 year old and with his family and all probably well settled in Texas . Would be nice to add him to the coaching / scounting staff or something.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad