cdas GM Game Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
Info

I've played around with the idea of how to start a GM league that will be interesting for everyone. What I have concluded is that we will hold 2 playoffs. 1 normal for the Stanley Cup. 1 will be for the Rebuild Cup. All teams not voted into the playoffs will be slotted into the Rebuild Cup. The lower you are voted for the playoffs, the higher your seed in the rebuild cup. Byes will be accordingly be awarded to higher seeds. This league will start with a draft. We will complete 2 rounds (no one is going to find any value in prospects outside of 2 rounds for this game). Then we will head to free agency. Free agency will last 2 days. During those 2 days, you must send your offer on UFA and RFA's to the re-sign agent. After the 2 day window, UFA's will be announced on their new teams (best offer wins). RFA's will be given the chance to match. Of course leading up to the free agency period you may attempt to re-sign your player. If the re-sign agent agrees with your offer, then your player is off the market.

Deadlines

Draft = Monday April 9th, 2012
Free Agency = Tuesday April 10th, 2012

(dates will be announced as we go)

Commissioners

cdasman04
DontTazMeBro

My hope is to have multiple commissioners. Commissioners will be responsible for making sure teams stay updated and active. Please message me if you are interested in being a commissioner or re-sign agent in this game

Cap

All teams will be required at all times to be under a $64.3 mill salary cap. Trades and free agent signings will be rejected if do not fall under this cap. Please reference capgeek.com at all times.

Signings and Trades

Asides from coming in under the cap, there will be NO NTC's or NMC's. The only requirement is that you complete a fair deal. Any deal in this game can be veto'd with a majority vote from the commissioners.

Voting

When asked to vote, you will be required to submit a list from 1-30 of each team in the league. For the playoff draw 30 points will be awarded for a 1st place score and 1 point for a last place score. Please do NOT seed according to divisions or conferences. I will place teams according to divisions and conferences AFTER the votes are tallied. For the Rebuild Cup draw, the bottom seeds in the playoff draw will receive the top seeds and the natural buys that will accompany a 14 team tournament.

Team Station Page

Commissioners will be assigned a couple teams (to oversee that they are continuously updated) to make sure that every single team has an update team page.
Teams

Boston =
Ottawa =
Buffalo = DontTazMeBro
Toronto =
Montreal =

NY Rangers = cdasman04
Pittsburgh =
Philadelphia =
New Jersey =
NY Islanders =

Florida =
Washington =
Winnipeg =
Tampa Bay = Speedster
Carolina =

St Louis =
Nashville =
Detroit =
Columbus =
Chicago =

Los Angeles =
San Jose =
Phoenix =
Dallas =
Anaheim =

Vancouver =
Calgary =
Colorado =
Minnesota =
Edmonton =

This league will only work if the commissioners are dedicated to be accessible and EVERY team is dedicated to staying active. PLEASE do NOT sign up for a team if you do not plan on being active in this game. If you do plan on being active, then please... choose a team :)

Last edited:

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Lets just combine games bro. You can be a commish in mine, and we can do the rebuild cup at the end as well. If we go with 2 games, neither is gonna fill up.

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
Lets just combine games bro. You can be a commish in mine, and we can do the rebuild cup at the end as well. If we go with 2 games, neither is gonna fill up.

haha I didn't even realize u started one up last night as well I was just annoyed with the other dying out. All right sir, we could do that. I do want to try the rebuild cup tho. That way half the managers don't peace out when the playoffs start.

I want the rebuild cup in tho

cdasman04

Jun 28, 2010
Orillia, ON
All right this is on hold for the time being. Sorry guys. I'll direct everyone to Swedes league. Hopefully we can get the better ideas this league had put in place over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad