CCS Final Rankings Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
IFK said:
Thanks alot. Looks like Sweden has one of very good prospect in long time, who has big upside and that is very nice thing to hear. You dont have meny of those like players for a while.

When that Linberg say that best young defenseman since Lidstrom thing, do he mean all prospects on the world or only defenders from Sweden?

Only among defenders from Sweden...

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
West said:
If I had to keep the CS's order intact my top 30 would look something like this...

Alex Ovechkin
Yevgeny Malkin
Andrew Ladd
Cam Barker
Rostislav Olesz
Alex Picard
Kyle Chipchura
Marek Schwarz
Lauri Tukonen
Wojtek Wolski
Andrej Meszaros
Boris Valabik
Drew Stafford
Alvaro Montoya
Johan Fransson
Dave Bolland
Mike Green
Viktor Alexandrov
Alex Radulov
Robbie Schremp
AJ Thelen
Petteri Nokelainen
Jeff Schultz
Sergie Ogorodnikov
Devan Dubnyk
Lauri Korpikoski
Kyle Wharton
Enver Lisin
Lukas Kaspar
Bruce Graham

My actual top 30 would definitely have Adam Berti, Wes O'Niell and Carl Soderberg(sp) on it and at least 20 other minor adjustments.

This would mean comes 18th for Montreal, both 3 of:
Alex Radulov
Robbie Schremp
AJ Thelen

Would still be available. !!! I have read many people out there, mostly habs fans who are not really thinking they have a real shot at any of those 3, would be quite nice.

Anyways, as every year, every single list of pros will have some good shots and surprise in their standings. Just a matter of: who got who right?

Oiler_Gold

May 14, 2004
Personally I think the sleeper of the draft will be Viktor Alexandrov. "According to all information presented to HF, Alexandrov is a top young Kazakhstan sniper and should easily be the best prospect to ever come out of the country (Not including when Kazakhstan was a republic of the Soviet Union). Viktor is a finesse player with admirable skating ability, work ethic and hockey sense. Playing for his father (who also coaches Kazzinc Torpedo) is quite a stress on the youngster, but Alexandrov thus far has shown no signs of being intimidated." The bugger is quick and has some skill that has been overlooked by some times maybe. That's my thought towards the cis ratings.

derbyfan

Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
A couple of comments -

Salmon Arm with both Zajac and Chucko in the top 30 North American skaters - not too shabby.

Also, the USHL with more prospects listed than the QMJHL (29-28). Wonder if that's ever happened before (American junior over Major Junior). The USHL seems to be getting better each year.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
I was just looking at the ranking, in the mid-term ranking they had Lennart Petrell as Euro #84 but now in the final ranking he's fallen to Euro #106.

Which is imho, way too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad