CCM U+ Pro Skate ADVICE

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I believe that I am getting the CCM U+ Pros for Christmas and I know that they have RocketRunners on them.. for anyone who has these skates or know a good amount about them, have you replaced the blades/holders? what have you replaced them with and what would go into replacing them?

if i were to put tuuks on them would i need new holes drilled? i'm assuming i would.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
A few years ago when the U+ first came out someone in Toronto was trying to sell some pro return U+ skates with Tuuk2 LS2 holders on them. From what I understand most the pros play with the LS2 holders and runners.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
do you know if i'd need new holes drilled for the LS2's and TUUK's?

i guess i should just take them to the shop.. that would be easiest

DevsFan84

Jul 31, 2007
I believe that I am getting the CCM U+ Pros for Christmas and I know that they have RocketRunners on them.. for anyone who has these skates or know a good amount about them, have you replaced the blades/holders? what have you replaced them with and what would go into replacing them?

if i were to put tuuks on them would i need new holes drilled? i'm assuming i would.

You would need holes drilled to put tuuks on. Its really not difficult to do, but you should make sure the shop you go to knows what they are doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad