CCM PF2 roller skates

CapsChemist

Mar 26, 2006
State College
I bought them a few monthes ago and they have been a pain ever since. The main thing is that i tie my laces around the back of the skates at the top like alot of people do. But after about 5 minutes of playing the laces pop up aboves the back of the skates and go around my ankle. I cant skate like this because its to wobbably. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it me, is it the skates, help!!! Also im pretty sure this is my last CCM skate i ever buy because i also had problems with the ice skates. Can anyone suggest me a good pair of hockey skates under 200 dollers.

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
Years ago I had a crappy pair of skates and had that problem, but you shouldnt really be having a problem with those. Those PF2s are decent skates.

Anyways what I ended up doing was using this velcro strap off of an old pair of Converse shoes. It looked cheesy as hell but it worked. Check out http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=ATS. They have a set of ankle straps you can get. Those would work wonders for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad