CCM Heroes of Hockey Jerseys

rcduthie77

Mar 31, 2007
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey everyone,

I just recently purchased a Pat Verbeek, Hartford Whalers jersey and noticed it had a "Heroes of Hockey" tag.

Thorugh a bit of research I've found that there is a whole line of CCM Heroes of Hockey jerseys.

Two questions, does anyone know where I might be able to get a complete list?

Is there any way to contact CCM with suggestions for future players?

I really think this is a cool way to remember the heroes of the game and the heroes of various teams. From what I've seen though there is plenty of room for more to be added.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

jkrx

Feb 4, 2010
I doubt you will ever find a complete list as several players have several different jerseys in the series.

Gretzky have his Oilers, Blues, Kings, Rangers (Ithink) and all-star, all as home and away jerseys.

Other players I know of are Neely, messier, Lemieux, Howe, Roy, Liut, Crosby (apparantly)...

I first suspected that it had to do with that All-star game in 1990 where they had a Heroes of hockey-game but to my recollection neither Verbeek or Crosby were inthat special game.

CCM© 'Heroes Of Hockey' Vintage Line To Carry Name And Numbers Of Legendary Players
Patrick Roy Joins CCM© and 'Heroes of Hockey' Vintage Series

A press release from CCM: http://ccmhockey.com/en/corporate/press/view_press.php?pc=103&g=2

Add: Bobby Clarke and Sittler to the list.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad