GDT: CBN ,SAVT ,CBC | MP 03:7 52 lirpA | )3( sniurB notsoB @ )3( sfaeL elpaM otnoroT | 7 emaG FQCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
giphy.gif

whikohX.png

DdLwJpC.jpg

znISSVX.jpg
sxS9GMs.jpg

qrQE2HA.png

lUAVfvk.jpg

HoEVmDe.jpg

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
i'm impressed by the Leafs for battling back and making this a series. They just need one more win and they can do it. Go Leafs Go

Reactions: RCS

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I’m gonna be shitting bricks all day tomorrow. I just rewatched the highlights from game 5 and it reminded me how excruciating that game was to watch. And now multiply the intensity by 100.

As great as Andersen was in game 5 and 6, we need him even better in game 7. We still make ridiculous giveaways and have obvious issues with our breakouts. Boston seemed out of gas in the 3rd period in game 6 but you can bet they’re gonna pressure the hell out of us in the first 10 mins tomorrow, if not longer.

Bottom line - possess the puck, score early, and keep the pressure on.

GLG!!!!!

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Upside down?!

I beleaf so hard right now boys, and daisy! No matter what happens, I’m proud of our team. They fought back against a hell of a bruins team. We got this!

GO LEAFS GO!

Mar 26, 2010
The Leafs have to win this. I have full confidence that Toronto is winning game 7 tomorrow!

The City of Toronto deserves this, GO LEAFS GO!

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Just take one more game boys, just one more

Strong special teams, taking the early pressure and not bending, not going into our shell when things get tough, Andersen playing like a rock behind us, controlling the Bergeron line and not conceding an early goal are the keys

My heart probably isn't going to like this much but I'll be with the boys all the way from start to finish no matter the result (I'd like us to win obviously)

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Let's find a way to win this thing! Not going to be easy, but they've gotten this far. Comes down to a winner takes all scenario.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
It’s time this team takes another step. Love the fact that they have battled back. But being happy to get to game 7 in the first round is no longer acceptable. Time to think bigger. We got this .... but it’s going to be far from easy.

Reactions: dsred and NiftyMits
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->