GDT: CBJ @ Vegas - Dubi Go Home Edition

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I’m ready to come home.

5 nights in Vegas has me wiped.

This trip couldn’t have went any better with the victories though. Always more fun to come out of it with wins. ;)

Reactions: Bobcat110

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I’m ready to come home.

5 nights in Vegas has me wiped.

This trip couldn’t have went any better with the victories though. Always more fun to come out of it with wins. ;)
Same but ice storm. Luckily my flight is at 4 pm.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Such an awesome experience at the game. Game ops was phenomenal. Jackets were even better :)

Also, we're some of the lucky ones to get stranded in Vegas for an extra day

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Is that what I said? The fault lies solely with the CBJ and the years and years (and years) of losing starting with GMDM who drove 6K fans out of the arena and have never returned.

No, I was pointing out how they were talking about feeding off the energy in the building compared to how the team sh*ts the bed whenever it is full at home. Whenever we muster any sort of similar energy at home games they play like crap.

I've never been to Las Vegas so I don't get why its such a great atmosphere. It's just not my thing.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
No, I was pointing out how they were talking about feeding off the energy in the building compared to how the team sh*ts the bed whenever it is full at home. Whenever we muster any sort of similar energy at home games they play like crap.

I've never been to Las Vegas so I don't get why its such a great atmosphere. It's just not my thing.
Their folks say Make Some Noise, they make noise. Our folks say Make Some Noise, we say give us something to make noise about.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Same but ice storm. Luckily my flight is at 4 pm.

Also, we're some of the lucky ones to get stranded in Vegas for an extra day

Yeah, I had a buddy in 950am flight that got cancelled. He had to extend his stay at the Flamingo.

Thankfully I’m on the 5 o’clock that departed about an hour late but is seemingly going to make it to Columbus... :phew:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Random note about the Coyotes and Knights games.

Both fan bases tried to do Nashville’s “you suck” chant after goals.... and failed horribly, especially the Coyotes fans.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Yeah I made it too because I had a late one as well.

Landing in Columbus last night was probably the most sketchy landing I've experienced. The runway wasn't completely clear, which I found troubling considering they should have dedicated plows for it, and it had stopped snowing long before we arrived according to family I had waiting to pick us up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->