Confirmed with Link: CBJ sign college FA C. Hunter McKown to a 3 year ELC

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
So is the assumption to actually play with the big club? Wow this is some center movement in the last couple of days.

Refresh my memory, how did the Blanks signing go last year, is this the same idea here? (I can't find the "Blankenburg signed" thread, only the 2 year extension...)

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So is the assumption to actually play with the big club? Wow this is some center movement in the last couple of days.

Refresh my memory, how did the Blanks signing go last year, is this the same idea here? (I can't find the "Blankenburg signed" thread, only the 2 year extension...)
Yea same idea

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Pronman has him ranked as the #9 late season free agent addition and a "has a chance to play NHL games". Will keep an eye to see if the strengths and weaknesses Pronman cites.

Is it possible this is more like the Dunne signing? Or could be like the Robby signing.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
American center that played at the program? Sign me up. Can’t be worse than Josh Dunne… right?

Everything I saw was that he was rumored to Chicago. Quite the surprise.

Feel similarly to @stevo61 that I’m a “big” WJC guy and I don’t remember him either..

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
In before someone replies how bad our centers must be that a kid off the street is our best player in his first game blah blah blah.
There are difference points and play like center. I ment this, no points if about me. Btw, similar stats show nothing what I said no one.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
what a first impression.

1 point in the debut. 7 of 9 in faceoffs.

Quickest way forward to make this team in the future is at center. If he can do it, there’s a big opportunity next year for the 1-3C roles (I feel Kuraly is pretty entrenched at 4C)

Reactions: CBJx614

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3