Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moch Daear

Jan 9, 2011
Is Yakupov having an impact on Chinakhov, either TOI or line changes? I haven't been able to watch consistently enough to catch those and my computer doesn't always do a good job of translating Russian.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Is Yakupov having an impact on Chinakhov, either TOI or line changes? I haven't been able to watch consistently enough to catch those and my computer doesn't always do a good job of translating Russian.

A lot of guys on Omsk have gone cold in the last week or two, and Hartley has shaken the lines up. He moved Chinakhov up to the topline (or at least the line that's listed first). Hasn't got him scoring yet but Chinakhov is at least getting the shots on goal.

For those who don't know, Chinakhov is #59. You can also just memorize parts of his name in case the number is unlisted, he's the only yegor "егор"
on the team and the only forward on the team with a last name that starts with the "CH" sound that looks like "Ч".

Last edited:
Reactions: rotsbu

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Looks like Tarasov finally got another start today (Wednesday) and he notched the win 6-2. He stopped 31 of 33 shots. Just three starts in 31 games for his team. He needs more playing time...I cannot imagine this is good for his development.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Looks like Tarasov finally got another start today (Wednesday) and he notched the win 6-2. He stopped 31 of 33 shots. Just three starts in 31 games for his team. He needs more playing time...I cannot imagine this is good for his development.

I think that goalies can still make big progress in practice, and Russian teams tend to have the best goaltending training. But dangit, only 3 in 31 games?

I can't remember, was Tarasov slated for Cleveland before the pandemic set the AHL back?

I just checked and the Jackets signed him in Spring 2019, and he was on loan to Finland last year. I don't know what agreement he is on to play in Ufa, you can't be loaned to the KHL, right? Meaning, he can't be brought to Cleveland this year now that the KHL season has started.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Yegor with a goal and assist today. Looking forward to the highlight and hope this means he is hitting a hot streak. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Reactions: Fro

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011

I was hoping this would happen at some point this season. No expectations for game one but hoping he holds his own so he can earn more minutes and experience with the big boys. If nothing else a few games with the top club should be a boost to his confidence when he goes back down.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Marchenko scores on Tarasov. :)

Must have been the Ufa announcer because he was pretty boring on the call. I assume this means Tarasov showed up today. Stopped 27-29 in 65 minutes against a good SKA team.

back to back good starts, let’s hope he keeps getting playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->