Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Bob looked like he wanted to murder Jack a few times last year. He was steamed at Murray too. Jack would keep bumping Bob, while Murray got flak for too much stickwork and not taking the man. But you're right, whatever Elvis is doing, it's out there.
Here he is giving love to Nuti and Harry. :D

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Elvis has a temper? I've missed angry goalie meltdowns since Fredrik Norrena's time in net.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Live and at Nationwide, sure. But you can always YouTube "14 Minutes of Pissed Off Goalies."
That game when he got pulled against Chicago is still one of the classic meltdowns I've seen live.

That video is likely a quality fill in.

I'm very excited for Elvis to join the team

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bemstrom will be one of the biggest steals of the draft. Out of any team. Mark my words

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Bemström got his first SHL goal in his debut when he scored Djurgården's only goal with 46 seconds left of the game. Unfortunately it wasn't enough and they lost 2-1

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
MHL. The KHL feeder league.
Nice. If we lose Bob and Panarin we got him, Abramov, Gavrikov, and new Bob that Goalie whose name is eluding me... Tarasov?

Side note was Tarasov (if thats his name) part of any of the prospect camps to start the year? I wish we had some updated news on him.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I had Bemstrom as my breakout prospect in the summer, glad to see he's doing well so far.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Nice. If we lose Bob and Panarin we got him, Abramov, Gavrikov, and new Bob that Goalie whose name is eluding me... Tarasov?

Side note was Tarasov (if thats his name) part of any of the prospect camps to start the year? I wish we had some updated news on him.

Tarasov was at the dev camp in June, but basically just came there to say 'hi and bye', as he had to leave on the second day of it as MHL pre-season was starting rather early for him.

Currently he is playing in the VHL, played 3 games so far: .945 SVS% 0.98 GAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad