Prospect Info: CBJ Prospect Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Heatherington has added some physicality this year, i love it. Smart, can skate, now hits and good passes... Love watching him play

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Milano 5 assists last night... u guys got a special prospect with him... so lucky you guys have him

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Hopefully he'll have some guys that can bury the puck to play with. :sarcasm:

Well I mean he's on a line with Matthews, who is being touted as possibly better than Eichel so I'm sire that definitely helps him a bit :laugh:

But the thought of him on Johansens wing excites me for sure!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It's crazy to think a guy with a better PPG pace in the USDP while still having basically the same size could be better then Eichel? Plus isn't he the consensus number 1 for next year?

Well, guess we'll see. I jut hold Eichel to a very high standard and know little about Matthews so my fault there. I am interested to see how he does for the U.S

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Well, guess we'll see. I jut hold Eichel to a very high standard and know little about Matthews so my fault there. I am interested to see how he does for the U.S

Thats just it, I don't know a ton about the guy either but if guys who job is to watch those guys says that then I'm guessing he's pretty good. Either way the US is putting out some pretty elite talent in back to back years

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
could you see us trading one or both? they seem to be great players

I doubt it, but you never know. If some elite player comes available via trade and we were interested is the only way I could see it happening.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
sounds like Olivier LeBlanc and another player were traded to Cape Breton today for a player and a 1st round pick.. surprising to me considering that Cape Breton is near the bottom of the league (and were rumored to be trading away Julien Pelletier..)

anyways, point of this is that CBJ 2014 4th round pick Pelletier and CBJ 2014 7th round pick LeBlanc are playing on the same team now

major major

Feb 18, 2013
anyways, point of this is that CBJ 2014 4th round pick Pelletier and CBJ 2014 7th round pick LeBlanc are playing on the same team now

I suppose it'll make them easier to follow. I'm from Cape Breton, though I don't visit during hockey season. The junior club plays in the same building as the old Cape Breton Oilers - who's star player was Todd Marchant last time I went to an AHL game in '94-95.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
thanks! our prospect guy got a new job recently, so his during the day access to news is delayed...

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
No problem.

In case you were curious about Pelletier's down year so far...

He was called out in paper by the coach and seemed to be playing to get traded, which was confirmed today.

I wouldn't put that on Pelletier though, our coach has been rumored to be not very likeable by the players (see Cameron Darcy who is a Tampa Bay draft pick also being traded this year).

He also wasn't creating any offense for himself at all this year, which was much different from last year.

I except him to regain form in RN playing with Francis Perron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad