Confirmed Trade: [CBJ/PIT]Blake Siebenaler for conditional pick

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Always liked his game in junior. Too bad that offense didn't translate when he turned pro.

Reactions: Fro

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Now this IS a very minor trade but it could be a precursor to Columbus adding another player. Not saying a Panarin type trade but if the Jackets were to move a pick for a rental type of deal this one would be a good precursor for limiting the amount of contracts on your team. Just sayin’

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Now this IS a very minor trade but it could be a precursor to Columbus adding another player. Not saying a Panarin type trade but if the Jackets were to move a pick for a rental type of deal this one would be a good precursor for limiting the amount of contracts on your team. Just sayin’
I'd find that more plausible if it weren't for the fact that this takes us from 48 to 47.

Reactions: lilfedor

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I'd rather keep the pick and draft one.

Bet it’s a 6 or 7th rounder and it’s conditional anyway. If they do lose a pick, it’s like 4-5 years away from helping out the club IF they even made a good selection. Meaningless.

I prefer the guy who will be immediately available to check out in WBS. He’s got some talent, he’s a RD. Prob won’t ever wear the varsity jersey but whatever. Needed the depth. Good move with me.

Reactions: Riptide

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad