CBJ @ Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I will be there. I got lower bowl seats in the CBJ shoot twice corner. Go Jackets!

Cool!

Opening Night in Smashville is now SOLD OUT!

The Nashville Predators kick off their 2012-13 Opening Weekend presented by Nissan this Saturday, January 19 at 7 p.m. vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets at Bridgestone Arena. The fun begins around 4 p.m. with a gold carpet entrance for all Nashville Predators players, coaches and broadcasters. Directly following the Smashville-style entrance is a plaza party with live music, inflatable games, visits from Gnash and the Ladies of Smashville and more. Fans will also have the opportunity to register to win a Nissan Sentra to be given away that evening.

All fans in attendance at the home opener will receive a commemorative poster courtesy of Nissan, half-price draft beer and soda all game long and have the opportunity to take in the first post-game radio show of the season in Bridgestone Arena’s 102.5 The Game Studio, located on the main concourse outside section 118. Fans in attendance should also keep an eye out for Random Acts of Gold, where Bridgestone Arena and Nashville Predators employees may surprise guests with seat upgrades, gift certificates, Preds swag and more! The evening’s game will also include a ceremonial puck drop with lucky Season Ticket Holders and fans.

Good luck and have fun while you're in town!

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I really don't know. My wife would probably be pissed if I didn't use the editing software for something, as it was with great reluctance that she let me buy it with the associated price tag. But will it be for more hockey videos, I don't know.

A while ago JacketFan kept questioning me why I left my money with the team, and didn't demand a refund. It seemed he thought that by leaving my money with those causing the lockout I was personally responsible for enabling the lockout to continue.

I gave a response that I wanted to have my money keep paying for the ticket reps, marketing people, and all the people who worked through the lockout, because I had been in their shoes. And while that was a good portion of it, the real reason is that I knew if I pulled my money out, I wouldn't be back. I knew if I cancelled my GameCenter Live instead of letting it roll over, I wouldn't renew.

There is part of me that still wont let me let go. It's the same part that automatically makes my fingers type http://www.hfboards.com/ when I'm bored at a computer. So I'm going to use the 7 games this season to go, see if I enjoy myself, and figure out if it makes sense to keep doing what I have done in the past.

It's just that instead of going into the season with high expectations, or even realistic expectations, I'm going in with none. Not from the excitement level about the possibility of the team. Not with even the feeling of knowing I can show up at the arena, and win or lose have a good time.

Right now my tickets feel like an obligation. The team and the league have 48 games to change that.

NHL GameCenter through a proxy server that says you live in Lithuania?

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
NHL GameCenter through a proxy server that says you live in Lithuania?

That's what I did on the media center. No proxy options on the blu-ray player or roku. Examining options to proxy at the router level, but that is rapidly approaching my limit of giving a darn.

Paisano*

FWIW ...The opener is more or less sold out. I talked to my ticket rep about 430 trying to get two tickets together and there weren't any. A few scattered singles is all that's left. Don't know how many were freebies on the 2 for 1 deal or how any are obnoxious Wing fans but there will be butts in the seats.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
That's what I did on the media center. No proxy options on the blu-ray player or roku. Examining options to proxy at the router level, but that is rapidly approaching my limit of giving a darn.

Road trip to the R-Bar :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad