OT: CBJ Lounge XX (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
I made a tiny new friend yesterday

wvT0QrB.jpg

HYeerwH.jpg

mt-svk

CBJ/OTT fan
Jun 6, 2007
My comp is right... I had problems with conector and I couldnt open this site on the second comp.. like many other sites :(

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
just got caught up on the half season of Necessary Roughness...if you haven't watched this show, you're kinda missing out...excellent writing and acting IMO

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
One of my most favorite bands ever is no longer going to be touring full time, but they insist they are not breaking up. I am a pessimist when bands make those kinds of declarations.

Thanks for all the good times. :(

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
This lounge is dead. Maybe Boomer's replacement can breath some life into its lungs. http://www.blograkers.com/2013/02/boomer-bombshell.html

The Lounge died years ago with our hopes.
Kilt by bad band videos and the mysterious disappearance of Lounge dependable: Kalliowehardlyknewye.

Your blog Matthew is the unmoderated, reanimated, corporate shilling, TASTELESS rotting corpse of the Lounge and Fun New Threads we once enjoyed to ease our collective annual pain and suffering. (i e. what HF used to be before the jack-booted, money grubbing, lawsuit sensitive, "humorless, fanboy, rule-following, hocklodyte Craveanderthals" Canadadians took over HF).

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The Lounge died years ago with our hopes.
Kilt by bad band videos and the mysterious disappearance of Lounge dependable: Kalliowehardlyknewye.

Your blog Matthew is the unmoderated, reanimated, corporate shilling, TASTELESS rotting corpse of the Lounge and Fun New Threads we once enjoyed to ease our collective annual pain and suffering. (i e. what HF used to be before the jack-booted, money grubbing, lawsuit sensitive, "humorless, fanboy, rule-following, hocklodyte Craveanderthals" Canadadians took over HF).
...another post for the evidence file... :)

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
...another post for the evidence file... :)

It's the Lounge, we're supposed to have immunity here as long as we don't post pictures of boobs, Boehners, or mention Samkow.

(which if you think about it, are all kindof the same thing).

:cheers:

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
It's the Lounge, we're supposed to have immunity here as long as we don't post pictures of boobs, Boehners, or mention Samkow.

(which if you think about it, are all kindof the same thing).

:cheers:

Speaking of, my sources say this is Samkow's last season as CBJ mod.

Let the rumors of who will replace him BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIN.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
Speaking of, my sources say this is Samkow's last season as CBJ mod.

Let the rumors of who will replace him BEEEEEEEGIIIIIIIIIIIN.

By rule, not me
Probably not you, unless the Dispatch wants to have one of their own with a hand on the squelch button.
Whoever it is it will completely jade them. So we need someone who is pre-jaded and willing to be a biatch, and has no opinions.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
By rule, not me
Probably not you, unless the Dispatch wants to have one of their own with a hand on the squelch button.
Whoever it is it will completely jade them. So we need someone who is pre-jaded and willing to be a biatch, and has no opinions.

You are onto something here, JF. All of the former mods that I can recall no longer post here. The only way to survive your modship is just to never quit. Samkow has been mod for life. Both DSL and WootGenius have been mods for years at this point.

If they were to ever give up the blueness, something would click and they would end up leaving us forever.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You are onto something here, JF. All of the former mods that I can recall no longer post here. The only way to survive your modship is just to never quit. Samkow has been mod for life. Both DSL and WootGenius have been mods for years at this point.

If they were to ever give up the blueness, something would click and they would end up leaving us forever.
Pssh. I'm an ex-mod and I haven't quit. Not permanently, at any rate.

...well, okay, that moderator stint was at Trades & Rumors, not here. But still!

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Anyone with TW Cable notice the the sports package that has the NHL Network went up to $8.99? Guess I am going to be dropping it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad