LeBrun: CBJ likely to trade Josh Anderson

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
All good trade ideas. Love them. Perfect.

The only thing that upsets me is that we only have one Josh Anderson and not enough to trade to everyone.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Pearson+Gaudette for Anderson?

What do CBJ fans think about this?

A 2nd line winger and 3c both on pace for 40-50 points.

I would prefer to keep Gaudette if at all possible, I would be willing to move Hoglander if we are getting Anderson signed long term. I know Hog is a lw tho not a C.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Not sure how reliable Vancouver's Athletic guy is about a rumored trade between Florida and Columbus, but he said this today:

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
Virtanen could be a player included also, not that I want to move him but he is going to want a raise and if he is a 3rd RW how much can you pay him? Could retain Leivo for cheaper or give Lind/MacEwen that role.

I like Jake, but JB is going to have to prioritize his signings this off season and be careful where he spends $. Still think he needs to actively try to move LoserSSon and Sutter as well as the Sven contract

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I would prefer to keep Gaudette if at all possible, I would be willing to move Hoglander if we are getting Anderson signed long term. I know Hog is a lw tho not a C.
I would offer 2 of Pearson/Gaudette/Hoglander for him. I don’t think CBJ want prospects though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->