CBJ in 2019 Traverse City tournament

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Dreadful first period, couldn't blame Elvis for either goal. Third goal was a total whiff though. But he made a nice save and then Dallas took a series of penalties that gave us some momentum. Been all CBJ since that third goal by Dallas.

- Great patience by Peeke on his goal. He just seems reliable in most areas.
- Sokolov is intriguing.
- Tex looks like Tex.
- I think Foudy has been mostly at LW but a little bit of C. He's been ok.
- Berni looks like he has a future but probably not a high ceiling.

That's about all I've got. As I type this Dallas scores on the PP 4-2.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Dreadful first period, couldn't blame Elvis for either goal. Third goal was a total whiff though. But he made a nice save and then Dallas took a series of penalties that gave us some momentum. Been all CBJ since that third goal by Dallas.

- Great patience by Peeke on his goal. He just seems reliable in most areas.
- Sokolov is intriguing.
- Tex looks like Tex.
- I think Foudy has been mostly at LW but a little bit of C. He's been ok.
- Berni looks like he has a future but probably not a high ceiling.

That's about all I've got. As I type this Dallas scores on the PP 4-2.
I think Foudy will have plenty of time to develop his game some more back in the OHL this season.

Sokolov intriguing because he is 6'4" 235 Lbs?

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I think Foudy will have plenty of time to develop his game some more back in the OHL this season.

he was skipped 2 time in the draft. he was very young his first draft year but make some top100 list kinda surprise nobody went for him in the 7th round.

before coming to north america some people saw him as a round 2/3 pick but his first season in the qjmhl wasn't amazing which he seemed too slow to follow the pace. he was in traverse city last year too I think,

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007

He looks like a good enough skater, not fast but smooth. Seems to have good offensive awareness and hands, has been using his body well both with and without the puck.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
No...they won't. CBJ had 5 points, Dallas had 3. If CBJ could have forced OT, CBJ would have gotten at least one point. And most Dallas could have gotten was 2.

As is, CBJ finish round robin with 5 points. Dallas finished round robin with 6 points.

Tournament uses a 3-2-1-0 point system.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I need a name for the special physical feeling I have when our goaltending looks this shaky. Whatever it is it's spiking right now. I'm not feeling good about not signing Robin Lehner.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Korpisalo > Lehner

Fascinating to me that we seem to have more than a few people who seem to believe that Robin f***in Lehner is the answer to our hypothetical future goalie woes.

Korpisalo-Jones-Dubois will be considered a top 5-10 "combo" in the league very soon.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Korpisalo > Lehner

Fascinating to me that we seem to have more than a few people who seem to believe that Robin ****in Lehner is the answer to our hypothetical future goalie woes.

Korpisalo-Jones-Dubois will be considered a top 5-10 "combo" in the league very soon.
You picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Korpisalo is nothing exceptional. It’s good to dream, but reality will soon catch up with us.

Says many people who have Bobby in their avatars and/or may or may not be from Russia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad