PTO: [CBJ] F Stefan Matteau signs PTO with the Blue Jackets (released)

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It's always interesting to me how his pops named him after himself but slightly differently. Much better than naming your kid Lebron James Jr. taking your exact name and slapping a Junior on the end.

For my next kid, I also going to do the same, my name is Tony and I'm thinking Toni. I know it's a little narcissistic but you only live once. What you guys think, good idea?

Reactions: Voight

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
IMG-6037.gif

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
It's always interesting to me how his pops named him after himself but slightly differently. Much better than naming your kid Lebron James Jr. taking your exact name and slapping a Junior on the end.

For my next kid, I also going to do the same, my name is Tony and I'm thinking Toni. I know it's a little narcissistic but you only live once. What you guys think, good idea?

I will approve if you name him Toni Lydman.

• Haha
Reactions: Voight

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

"He doesn't want people to know who he is," explained James. "He hates when they ask him for pictures and autographs. He won't even wear my number."

olliho

Apr 1, 2008
Had a good Compaign with a Deep Cup Run in Ingolstadt. Solid 2 Way Player but not the fastest Skater, ERC wanted to re-sign but he choose to wait for a better offer. Seems that there was no so far. Would be very suprised if the Tryout leads to a NHL Contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad