Proposal: CBJ EDM

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
No cap space for Edmonton to do this deal. Also if Panarin doesn't re-sign this just destroys Edmonton's forward depth completely within a year.

Reactions: thadd and Beetle

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Pass. RNH will score 70 with Mcjesus amd can play center and Pulju is too important for us to be a throw in for a trade. Dubinsky is a cap dump that we can't take back due to our well known cap issues and the 4th is nothing. We would want a deal around picks because we want to build our forward depth, not make lateral moves. Clb would want a center back, no deal to be made here.

However, I am interested in the cost of Milano/Anderson. I think they would be great compliments to McNuge (Anderson) and Drai (Milano).

Reactions: thadd and A91

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
This is bad for Edmonton. I do not see them being in on Panarin given their lack of cap space and the fact that he'd probably walk in 1 year.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
No capspace
Dubinsky is poop
Can’t just ‘assume’ he signs. He’s signed or he isn’t. If he isn’t, wouldn’t do RNH alone.

Love his game, though. Just way too shallow to move high end assets for rentals.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
If Dubinsky was healthy, absolutely with a Panarin extension. Now? Hell naw.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I don't see how Edmonton could be in the running for Panarin (if he even gets traded) unless if Draisaitl is part of the return. That'd be a complicated deal to hash out.

Reactions: Viqsi

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Oiler fans will say no...but unless Drai is involved, I don't see anything (other than he who shall not be named) that would entice the Jackets

He only has one more season on his contract before UFA.
If this wasn't the case I would agree but unfortunately for the BJs it is not.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
No thank you from the Oilers. There is a reason Nuge is the only one of the original core to be kept around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad