Proposal: CBJ - DET

rhef3

Jul 28, 2016
Just outside St.louis
Could we get more information on your thought process of this trade Mikey ?

Just seems a tad early to guage big svech, I believe detroit will know a lot more about him this season being he is just starting to get his feet wet in the big league.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Milano and Larkin have showed a lot of chemistry at lower levels. I think Milano has move value though than Svech at this point. Not a ton we could throw a pick not in the first couple rounds to make it happen, but my guess is Columbus holds onto Milano through this off-season.

Granted it was a different roster, but Blashill also just stapled Milano to the bench during the World Championships so I am not sure what his review would be to our pro scouts.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Wanna see what Svechnikov can do with more NHL games and icetime. I've always liked Milano, but Svechnikov's gamestyle is more what Detroit can use more of.

Mikey09

Mar 28, 2013
Bratislava
Could we get more information on your thought process of this trade Mikey ?

Just seems a tad early to guage big svech, I believe detroit will know a lot more about him this season being he is just starting to get his feet wet in the big league.
Sorry mate, just change of scenery for Milano, he used to play with Larkin back in juniors. And the same for Shvechnikov, he was amazing in line with Dubois back in Q.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Value seems fair but wings politely decline. Likely want to get a longer look at svechnikov to better understand exactly what they have in him.

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
Svechnikov would look great with Drai. What would you want for him (pls no unrealistic offers including 10th, Drai, Mcd, Nuge, Pulju, Klef, Nurse, etc). All picks except for 10th overall are available. All prospects except bear and Yama are available.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Svechnikov would look great with Drai. What would you want for him (pls no unrealistic offers including 10th, Drai, Mcd, Nuge, Pulju, Klef, Nurse, etc). All picks except for 10th overall are available. All prospects except bear and Yama are available.

So, not happening

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
We want your top prospect but aren’t willing to give up anything of value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad