Confirmed with Link: CBJ claims Taylor Chorney

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Pick up a D as a F goes on IR? Does this mean we'll be rolling Dalpe out there for the foreseeable future? When is Milano back?

Don't worry there are tweets saying we're calling up Nathan Gerbe so all of our issues are solved.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Two thoughts:

1.) A JJ trade is more than imminent.
2.) Looking at Chorney’s stat line (points, +/-) doesn’t look all that bad but don’t be confused.. his advanced stats are horrible. His CF% in all situations is 37, which is the worst CF% on the Jackets by far. Second worst CF% is Harrington at 41. Yikes. He also has 11 giveaways to just 5 takeaways this season.

Bleh.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Oh. Cool.

Gabe Carlsson having a rough season it appears.

IF the Jackets were to make a trade for a big named player (bigger than Brassard and Nash) then I’m 80 percent confident that one of either Sonny/Gabe would be included.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Side note (and then I’m done posting in this thread, promise):

He has played 1 game in the last 7 weeks. That’s between both the AHL and NHL level. Gulp.

Scott Harrington needs a new role.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Side note (and then I’m done posting in this thread, promise):

He has played 1 game in the last 7 weeks. That’s between both the AHL and NHL level. Gulp.
Was your point he'll have Fresh legs?.... :laugh: :laugh:

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I'm not connected to Cleveland, I was just researching it myself... I believe Carlsson was injured, but I believe he came back from injury about a week ago from what I've seen. He played in a couple games in the last week. But, he was scratched from the game on Sunday.

It will be interesting to see if he draws in the lineup tonight for CLE... if not, cue the trade rumors. It’s that time of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad