CBJ Board Summer 2019 Prospect Rankings: #9

Which of these prospects is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best from the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below.

1. Alexandre Texier (LW/C)
2. Vladislav Gavrikov (D)
3. Emil Bemstrom (LW/C)
4. Liam Foudy (C)
5. Daniil Tarasov (G)
6. Andrew Peeke (D)
7. Veini Vehviläinen (G)
8. Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)

Added: Eric Hjorth (D)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Michael Prapavessis (D)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Kole Sherwood (RW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Add:
Sherwood - 7
Bittner - 2
Karlberg - 2
Berni - 2
Thürkauf - 1
(as of steveo)

Last edited by a moderator:

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I like Robinson. He's has excellent speed and has shown he can be a force on the offensive side. His problem, and it's a BIG problem is so far he hasn't shown the ability to finish what he starts and the CBJ have no shortage of those guys. If he can somehow figure out how to beat the goalie, then I think he'll have a very nice career. If he can't, then he'll be putting that Princeton degree to work sooner than he thought.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Add Sherwood

I'm voting for him, but the fact Sherwood is getting on the board and likely picked around the 15 area shows the lack of depth in our pool. In a good deep pool, what we're used to, he wouldn't get in the top 20. But thats okay. We still have decent top end prospects.

Last edited:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Voted Carlsson. I don't even think he's that good, but I'm not high on any of those guys.

Add Sherwood, who I am kind of high on. I said this a year ago, I think this guy is going to develop into a tough 15-20 goal winger for us. Not that he's very tough now. But if he's determined like his brother is he'll get there. Kole has great tools for the job.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
I'm not super familiar with the rest, but I see Sherwood got sent to the ECHL last season. Was that injury related or was his AHL play that poor for a stretch?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad