CBJ Board Summer 2019 Prospect Rankings: #8

Which of these prospects is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best from the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below.

1. Alexandre Texier (LW/C)
2. Vladislav Gavrikov (D)
3. Emil Bemstrom (LW/C)
4. Liam Foudy (C)
5. Daniil Tarasov (G)
6. Andrew Peeke (D)
7. Veini Vehviläinen (G)

Added: Eric Robinson (LW)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Michael Prapavessis (D)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Kole Sherwood (RW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Add:
Hjorth - 7
Sherwood - 2
Bittner - 2
Berni -
Thurkauf - 1
(through Boom)

Last edited by a moderator:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I went with Marcenko on a hope..The others don't excite me at all with the exception of maybe Robinson and TFW.

Add Bittner

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Add Berni. Think some recency bias might be coming through in adding Hjorth before him. Not to mention Hjorth has played only 85 games over the past 3 seasons.

That being said, if he stays healthy, I expect him to be one of our biggest risers for next season. He'll do well in the OHL.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
TFW add Hjorth. I'm high on Sherwood though, I have him right after Hjorth. I'd actually take both slightly ahead of Stenlund and Robinson.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Including Tex, Bem, and Foudy, who is going to be a game changer? Which of these guys will put butts in the seats to watch him play?

Some examples of this quality among the current roster and across the league would be helpful. My initial inclination is to say none, but I could answer better if I had some comparables.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I've stayed out of these after the first two sessions based on my limited knowledge of many prospects. But I reentered here and voted TFW simply out of the process of elimination as I see Stenlund, Robinson and Carlsson as career AHL (or future KHL) players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad