CBJ Board Summer 2019 Prospect Rankings: #11

Which of these prospects is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best from the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Alexandre Texier (LW/C)
2. Vladislav Gavrikov (D)
3. Emil Bemstrom (LW/C)
4. Liam Foudy (C)
5. Daniil Tarasov (G)
6. Andrew Peeke (D)
7. Veini Vehviläinen (G)
8. Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
9. Kirill Marchenko (RW/LW)
10. Kevin Stenlund (C)

Added: Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Michael Prapavessis (D)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Add:
Berni - 5
Bittner - 3
Voronkov - 1
(as of Xoggz)

Last edited:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Amazing where Carlsson is at now. I feel he still has relatively the same potential he's always had, just taking some extra time to get there.

Looking at our top 10, it's pretty solid. We could get potentially 7-8 NHLers minimum out of that list.

Add Berni

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Amazing where Carlsson is at now. I feel he still has relatively the same potential he's always had, just taking some extra time to get there.

Looking at our top 10, it's pretty solid. We could get potentially 7-8 NHLers minimum out of that list.

Add Berni

I think people soured on Carlsson because he played in the NHL so early. He is rated way too low here.

I see 3 likely regular NHLers in the top 10 (Gavrikov, Tex, and Peeke), 2 goalies — and goalies are always a crapshoot, a couple of guys with a decent chance to be NHLers but odds are only 1 will pan out (Foudy, Bemstrom), and 3 guys who are fairly long shots to have meaningful careers with the CBJ.

I think half this list is the next Dansk or Rychel — they may get some NHL games but not likely to make a real impact.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Eh, I understand it’s a pipe dream, but Jarmo has also shared similar thoughts about each of the guys we ranked in the top 7. If any one or two of those guys doesn’t pan out, it would be the goalies IMO.

The top 5 ranked skaters, despite the odds of this happening like you guys mention, are all pretty near surefire NHL players in my book.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The top 5 ranked skaters, despite the odds of this happening like you guys mention, are all pretty near surefire NHL players in my book.

I think you're right, except I'm still not sure about Bemstrom. He's still in the boom/bust category for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad