CBJ Board Summer 2019 Prospect Rankings: #10

Which of these prospects is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best from the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below.

1. Alexandre Texier (LW/C)
2. Vladislav Gavrikov (D)
3. Emil Bemstrom (LW/C)
4. Liam Foudy (C)
5. Daniil Tarasov (G)
6. Andrew Peeke (D)
7. Veini Vehviläinen (G)
8. Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
9. Kirill Marchenko (RW/LW)

Added: Kole Sherwood (RW)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Michael Prapavessis (D)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Add:
Karlberg - 6
Bittner - 2
Thurkauf - 1
Prapavessis - 1
Berni - 1
(through Wennberg)

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Wow, this vote may be the most evenly spread across all five options so far (right now, 3-3-3-2-2).

I'll bump from the last thread - at this point, I'm pretty unfamiliar with these prospects (maybe other than Robinson since he had so much NHL time). I see Sherwood got sent to the ECHL last year - was that injury-related or based on performance?

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Wow, this vote may be the most evenly spread across all five options so far (right now, 3-3-3-2-2).

I'll bump from the last thread - at this point, I'm pretty unfamiliar with these prospects (maybe other than Robinson since he had so much NHL time). I see Sherwood got sent to the ECHL last year - was that injury-related or based on performance?

I can't find anything that offers a quoted explanation (or any explanation) for his being assigned to Jacksonville. I do know that his stine there was less than a week long and before he was called up to the Jackets.

So, dunno?

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I can't find anything that offers a quoted explanation (or any explanation) for his being assigned to Jacksonville. I do know that his stine there was less than a week long and before he was called up to the Jackets.

So, dunno?
he wasn't playing. the monsters were really stack at the start of the season when there wasn't any injury on both them and cbj and madden is hard on rookie so I guess they sent him down to play some games. he wasn't injured himself but he did pick up the pace after and became a regular.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
For the record, this is the first add poll in which someone has suggested adding a player that is not in my top 20. (Said player is in my list of honorable mentions, tho.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad