CBJ Board Summer '18 Prospect Rankings: #8

Who's the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best prospect of the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Vitaly Abramov| RW
2. Liam Foudy|C
3. Vladislav Gavrikov|D
4. Elvis Merzlikins|G
5. Alexandre Texier|C
6. Jonathan Davidsson|RW
7. Kirill Marchenko|RW

Added: Veini Vehvilainen

Emil Bemström (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Tyler Bird (RW)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Eric Robinson (LW)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Kole Sherwood (RW)
Blake Siebenaler (D)
Doyle Somerby (D)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Veeti Vainio (D)
Sam Vigneault (C)
Daniel Zaar (RW)

ADD
Robinson-5
Karlberg-3
Thurkaf-3
Bernstrom-1
Vigneault-1
Sherwood-1
Fortier-1

As of Xoggz22

Last edited:

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Veini Vehvilainens last name auto corrects to Nashville, so I get why Viqsi likes him but not getting a whole lot of the other love.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I switched my add early on from Peeke to Carlsson, so I'm voting that now despite that I'm in agreement with most of the folks recently about Peeke's game, which I like and would like to take credit for being on board with last year, too, but I'm not looking it up and maybe I really wasn't and no one cares anyway.

Anyway, all five of these guys make a tier for me, so how it ends up shaking out I don't really have a problem with.

Add Karlberg

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Add Thurkauf. Kid lit it up down the stretch for CLE last year as a rookie. I expect big things this year.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Veini Vehvilainens last name auto corrects to Nashville, so I get why Viqsi likes him but not getting a whole lot of the other love.
:p:

I just really like the videos I've seen and the scouting reports I've heard.

Anyways. Carlsson, add Bemstrom.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
We will see if major major advertisement of Peeke will work, last poll Stenlund beat him, now he's losing to him. :)

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We will see if major major advertisement of Peeke will work, last poll Stenlund beat him, now he's losing to him. :)

I think Wheelchair is the heavy hitter when it comes to prospects. I'm noob here.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I still think Stenlund is the "offensive version of Nuttivara" Jarmo is talking about.

Could be anybody though really.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
The add list is getting tricky. I like Karlberg and Bemstrom from the little i know about them but at the end of the day I havent seen them enough to form a proper opinion.
Sherwood, Robinson, Thurkauf abd Vigneault have some NHL skills and could maybe become 4th or maybe 3rd line guys with limited offense. If Bittner gets his act together he could be a part of this list too, would probably lead this group in my opinion

I think my vote will go to Fortier. Guy has some real skill and skating ability, if his game translates at higher levels he could be a real find

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
The add list is getting tricky. I like Karlberg and Bemstrom from the little i know about them but at the end of the day I havent seen them enough to form a proper opinion.
Sherwood, Robinson, Thurkauf abd Vigneault have some NHL skills and could maybe become 4th or maybe 3rd line guys with limited offense. If Bittner gets his act together he could be a part of this list too, would probably lead this group in my opinion

I think my vote will go to Fortier. Guy has some real skill and skating ability, if his game translates at higher levels he could be a real find

Which is why I am not voting for them yet.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I think the inconsistency between a lot of people is how they vote. Some people just vote based on potential

Personally, I take the the players top potential and then try to factor in their likeliness of actually hitting their overall potential.

Reactions: cslebn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad