CBJ Board Summer '18 Prospect Rankings: #7

Who's the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Simply vote for the prospect you think is the best prospect of the above and vote who you would like to see added to the next poll from the choices below. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Vitaly Abramov| RW
2. Liam Foudy|C
3. Vladislav Gavrikov|D
4. Elvis Merzlikins|G
5. Alexandre Texier|C
6. Jonathan Davidsson|RW

Added: Daniil Tarasov

Emil Bemström (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Tyler Bird (RW)
Paul Bittner (LW)
Ryan Collins (D)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Maxime Fortier (RW)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Matiss Kivlenieks (G)
Ryan MacInnis (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Eric Robinson (LW)
Justin Scott (C/W)
Kole Sherwood (RW)
Blake Siebenaler (D)
Doyle Somerby (D)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Peter Thome (G)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)
Veeti Vainio (D)
Veini Vehviläinen (G)
Sam Vigneault (C)
Daniel Zaar (RW)

ADD
Robinson-3
Vehvilainen-5

As of Viqsi

Last edited:

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Carlsson, add Vehvilainen.

(And I'm curious as to the number of folks wanting to add Robinson at this point. Not seeing what y'all are seeing. :dunno: )
I'm also curious where these vote counts are coming from. 9 people did not vote to add Tarasov in the last poll (though I'm happy he's been added), and Maylo hasn't even posted in this thread to be added to the count up top. In the last thread he wanted Vigneault added, so I doubt he decided a few hours later to want to add Robinson.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I'm also curious where these vote counts are coming from. 9 people did not vote to add Tarasov in the last poll (though I'm happy he's been added), and Maylo hasn't even posted in this thread to be added to the count up top. In the last thread he wanted Vigneault added, so I doubt he decided a few hours later to want to add Robinson.

I copy the post over from the previous thread, and I simply forgot to change Maylo to EspenK. And remember, I vote, even if I don't post it.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Oy. It's not that for me so much as "I don't think he's that good of a prospect" ;)

Reactions: CBJFan827

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007

(And I'm curious as to the number of folks wanting to add Robinson at this point. Not seeing what y'all are seeing. :dunno: )
Assuming that his NHL-readiness is a big factor, which is a fair argument IMO.

Add Vehvilainen.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Stenlund, add Vehvilainen

Stenlund, add Vehvilainen

Add Vehvilainen

Add Vehvilainen

Add Vehvilainen.

Add Vehvilainen.

Voter fraud? Or the board just being the board? :laugh:

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa

I'm also curious. Not sure what can be said about Robinson at this point that can't be said about Vigneault, Thurkauf, Howarth or even MacInnis.

Reactions: CBJFan827

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Robinson played really well in the prospects camp fwiw. Im sure he'll get a good look at camp.

He seems to give up a lot of rebounds. Maybe that is normal for the shots he is facing, but that was the first thing I noticed the last time I watched this video.
Hopefully he can work on it in Cleveland soon.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

Boy, the irony coming from somebody voting for Carlsson already...

I mean, girl.

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I haven't seen much and don't know much about Marchenko or Peeke, but from what I can see Peeke plays on 1 of the better NCAA teams in the nation (top-3-5-10 easy) and has a "good" two way game. ND just graduated their top scoring d man (roughly top 10 offensive d man league wide) who got a decent chunk of PP points, so I expect Peeke to get some more favorable offensive opportunities to pump up his numbers next year. Had the best +/- and 2nd most blocks on the team that lost in the national championship game. 4 (2+2) points out of his 14 on the PP.

Just from what little there is to see with his skating ability and offensive ability like puck control and passing it looks to be Peeke > Carlsson. I'm not a fan of Stenlund. People wanna talk about potential? "Ceiling"? Stenlund will be lucky to get to Sedlak level, imo. Same could be said for Carlsson and his lack of "ceiling".

Reactions: major major

thebus88

Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I haven't seen much and don't know much about Marchenko or Peeke, but from what I can see Peeke plays on 1 of the better NCAA teams in the nation (top-3-5-10 easy) and has a "good" two way game. ND just graduated their top scoring d man (roughly top 10 offensive d man league wide) who got a decent chunk of PP points, so I expect Peeke to get some more favorable offensive opportunities to pump up his numbers next year. Had the best +/- and 2nd most blocks on the team that lost in the national championship game. 4 (2+2) points out of his 14 on the PP.

Just from what little there is to see with his skating ability and offensive ability like puck control and passing it looks to be Peeke > Carlsson. I'm not a fan of Stenlund. People wanna talk about potential? "Ceiling"? Stenlund will be lucky to get to Sedlak level, imo. Same could be said for Carlsson and his lack of "ceiling".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->