CBJ Board Summer '15 Prospect Rankings: #10

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
goes to #20

we could go farther.. we've got over 40 prospects last time I checked :nod:
I usually like to put together a list of 20 and then have four additional Honorable Mentions - ostensibly to represent the four that are in the "last poll" at #20, but that only mattered when there was a possibility of actually voting on positions 17 thru 20. Samkow's stopped doing this of late and just taken all votes in poll #16 as being the "last one" - which I find deficient because more people vote in the actual poll versus voting on who to add next, and I like the idea of having those Honorable Mentions, and the order of the last four IMO has little to do with minority voices when a different rank entirely is being decided upon.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I usually like to put together a list of 20 and then have four additional Honorable Mentions - ostensibly to represent the four that are in the "last poll" at #20, but that only mattered when there was a possibility of actually voting on positions 17 thru 20. Samkow's stopped doing this of late and just taken all votes in poll #16 as being the "last one" - which I find deficient because more people vote in the actual poll versus voting on who to add next, and I like the idea of having those Honorable Mentions, and the order of the last four IMO has little to do with minority voices when a different rank entirely is being decided upon.

I think we should keep going until Kole is voted on to the list (I mean actually wins a vote, not just named to the list of options) :) And no...I am not related or a family friend.

thebus2288*

I'm not sure what everyone's seeing in Zaar, personally. I'm still pretty new at this so some enlightenment would be appreciated.

I voted Anderson, btw.

Believe me, being new has nothing to do with it. :nod:

I mean :sarcasm:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

That's wrong, though. Adding continues through 15, at which time we've named a top just not an order. Voting continues through 19, with 20 being the "loser" at 19. And if you want honorable mentions, use the names of players receiving add votes at 15 but who don't get added.

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Man LeBlanc gets invited to team Canada's WJC camp and but he's getting no love here.

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Add Tynan (I've been inactive the last few days, but I'm shocked he's not made it. Gonna have to hold off the Vainio campaign a lil longer)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad