CBJ Board Summer '14 Prospect Rankings: #2

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
You filling in for Lee this year? I think he had to lobby for about 10 rounds last year to get people to vote Forsberg in.:laugh:

\ I'm guessing he'll be in sometime in the next two to three.

Nah, I'm figuring Reilly gets added here and if Forsberg is after that I'm pretty comfortable with that group within our top 10 prospects. As I look at the list, I think the CBJ prospect pool holds a lot, I mean a LOT, of promise. won't be able to keep them all obviously but we finally have some assets and several of the later round variety.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Wow, 20-20 on Rychel and Milano. I am personally really excited at what each bring (Drastically diferent games/styles). What a great problem to have :)

Misfire Puck

May 6, 2010
Finland
REALLY hard choice but went with Rychel.
However I'm little bit concerned that his point production kinda stalled but I'm hoping that his attention to 2-way play caused that.

Add Heatherington.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Voted Kerby add Forsberg

Edit - Wow is it close. I personally think Milano could be the better of the two when it's all said and done, but Rychel is closer. Next year I could see Milano passing Rychel if they're both still "prospects" which they almost certainly will be.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Voted Kerby add Forsberg

Edit - Wow is it close. I personally think Milano could be the better of the two when it's all said and done, but Rychel is closer. Next year I could see Milano passing Rychel if they're both still "prospects" which they almost certainly will be.

Milano's upside may be higher, but Rychel is the safer prospect. And, as you said, I think Rychel is closer ... Milano is at minimum 2-3 years from making an impact with this team. Probably longer than that.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
The best part about them having entirely different styles, is that they should compliment each other perfectly.

Milano Wennberg Rychel

Beast of a line.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Voted Kerby add Forsberg

Milano's upside may be higher, but Rychel is the safer prospect. And, as you said, I think Rychel is closer ... Milano is at minimum 2-3 years from making an impact with this team. Probably longer than that.

And the great thing about these polls is you can prioritize the various criteria to your own liking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad